1.29. Open your eyes

Harry's 21st birthday fell on a Monday, which was a little boring, but Louis made it pretty amazing when he woke him up with a plate of cupcakes followed by presents and a blowjob.

Then that evening, after Harry was done with his classes, they went out to have dinner with Harry's family, which included his mum, stepdad, dad, stepmum and sister, which was pretty special, and he actually loved that they could all get along so well.

But the celebrations didn't end there, because on Saturday, Harry was having a birthday party at the flat. At first he hadn't been convinced to have it, as he had been worried that maybe Louis wouldn't want to have all of Harry's friends there, but after asking for his opinion, Louis said it was a great idea, and that he wanted Harry to have a party.

"Do you mind if I drink tonight?" Harry asked as he and Louis started setting up for the party.

"Of course I don't mind, it's your birthday, and we got all that beer for a reason" Louis pointed out.

"Yeah, I know, but I want to make sure" Harry replied.

"Babe, can you please stop acting like this?" Louis asked.

"Like what?".

"Lately you've been acting as if I'm a minefield, one wrong step and apparently I'm going to go off" Louis explained.

"Well, you are kind of like a minefield?" Harry said cautiously.

"No, I'm not" Louis insisted, and he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, and he looked at Harry with his blue eyes sincere "Do whatever you want to do today, I just want you to have fun".

"Yeah?" Harry smiled.

"Yes" Louis nodded "You're the best boyfriend in the world, and the best dad, so you deserve to have a great birthday".

"How can I be the best dad when Landon hasn't even been born yet?" Harry asked doubtful.

"Because you always make sure that he's okay, and you talk to him, and you kiss my belly, and you tell him how much you love him".

"I do love him so much" Harry said, and without even thinking it, he placed his hand on Louis's bump.

At 24 weeks, Louis' bump had gotten a lot bigger, and each day that passed Harry could feel in Landon's kicks and little punches that he was getting stronger every day, which made him so happy.

"See? The best dad" Louis grinned, and gave him a kiss.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist to bring him closer as he kissed him back, their lips moving together in perfect sync.

That was until the doorbell rang, so their lips parted.

"Can we continue that tonight?" Harry smirked.

"Of course" Louis winked at him.

Harry grinned, and went to open the door, and found Niall and Liam there, who had come a little earlier that the rest of the guests, but Harry had told them to do that, so it was more than okay.

The rest of Harry's friends started arriving about an hour later, and before he knew it, there were at least 20 people there, which was a lot for their small flat, but he honestly didn't care, he was having fun, and Louis seemed to be having fun too.

At some point though, between the beers and the shots he did, he kind of lost track of time and of what was happening, and when he looked for Louis, he couldn't find him.

So he went to their bedroom, and he tried to open the door, but found it locked, so he knocked on it.

"Babe?" Harry called, and knocked again.