2.35. Grazed knees

"I'm pregnant" Louis announced.

Harry looked up from his book in less than a second, his eyes huge.

"What?" he asked.

"I felt nauseous, and I threw up and I thought maybe..." Louis said as he walked up to the bed with the test "So I took this, and it's positive, I'm pregnant".

"Oh my god" Harry said, he was clearly still shocked because he didn't move.

"Are you happy?" Louis asked unsure.

"Baby..." Harry said softly, and got up and wrapped Louis in his arms "I'm very happy".

"You are?" Louis asked as he held onto Harry.

"Of course I am" Harry replied "Why wouldn't I be happy? This is what we wanted".

"But with this thing about my medication..." Louis said worried.

"We'll figure it out, babe" Harry said and gave him a kiss "What matters is that we're going to have a baby".

"We're going to have a baby" Louis repeated to let it sink in, and that's when his tears came.

"You're going to be a mummy again, my love" Harry said sweetly.

Louis nodded, he couldn't talk because his small tears had turned into cries, and he held on to Harry even tighter.

"Are you crying because you're happy?" Harry wondered, and Louis nodded "Okay, baby, that's okay".

When Louis finally stopped crying, he smiled, but his eyes watered again when Harry put his hand on his flat belly.

"I love you so much, Lou, and I love this tiny baby we created" Harry smiled.

"I promise I'm going to take good care of our baby, I promise" Louis told his husband.

"I know you will" Harry said lovingly.

"And at least we know that my meds are safe, I mean, they're probably not doing their job as they should, but for the baby they're safe".

"Yes" Harry smiled, and kissed Louis again "Do you think maybe this is the reason why everything happened?".

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

"Last Monday you were already pregnant, because we haven't had sex since then, so maybe it was the hormones that made you unstable?" Harry guessed.

"I don't know" Louis whispered.

"At least now you don't have the stress about not getting pregnant" Harry said with a little smirk.

"Yeah" Louis chuckled, and put his hand on his middle over Harry's "I still can't believe it".

"You should make an appointment with your OBGYN, and we'll probably have to go back to your psychiatrist soon" Harry considered.

"Yeah, I'll make an appointment tomorrow and I'll email Dr. Williams, he told me I could do that" Louis replied.

"Okay" Harry said, and kissed Louis again "You brushed your teeth after you threw up, right?".

"Of course I did" Louis rolled his eyes "But for the record you should want to kiss me anyway".

Harry chuckled and kissed Louis again, and then again and again, and finally held him in his arms when they got back in bed.

The next morning Louis woke up feeling the nausea of morning sickness, and he threw up twice, which was a pretty good confirmation that he was in fact pregnant. So Harry had to get the girls up on his own, but by the time they had to leave a Louis felt better.