1.14. The weight of love

"Thank you so much for letting me stay with you these past 2 months" Harry told his uncle and his wife.

It was Sunday, which was the day he was originally leaving, and although he was going to stay until Wednesday, he was going to be staying at Louis' until then. So he had packed his things at his uncle's, and was now saying goodbye to him and his family.

"It was our pleasure" Isabel replied.

"Yeah, kid, and you know you can came back anytime" Dave added.

"Thank you" Harry grinned "I left in my room a thank you gift for you two and one for Alma".

"You didn't have to do that" Isabel shook her head.

"Of course I did" Harry told them, and offered his hands to take the baby "Can I say goodbye to her?".

"Yes" Isabel smiled, and handed off the 5 month old, and Harry took her carefully.

"Bye, Alma" Harry told the baby, and kissed her cheek "I loved meeting you, and spending all this time with you, I'm gonna miss you".

Alma looked at him with her brown eyes wide, but then she cuddled in his chest, which he was sure meant she trusted him.

"Aww, are you going to miss Harry too?" Isabel asked the baby.

"I bet she will be happy to have her room back" Harry said as he looked down at his cousin "Right, Alma?".

Then the buzzer went off, and Harry knew it had to be Louis, and he was coming up, because Harry wanted him to meet his family, even if it was just to say hi. So after giving the baby back, he opened the door downstairs for Louis, and then waited for him at the door.

"Hi, babe" Harry greeted him when he saw him.

"Hey" Louis smiled, and gave Harry a kiss hello, even though they had seen each other just a few hours ago.

"Come in" Harry told him.

"Thanks" Louis said, and walked inside a little cautiously.

Harry closed the door behind him, and then introduced Louis to his uncle, his wife, and their baby daughter.

"It's nice to finally meet all of you" Louis smiled shyly.

"You too" Dave replied "You're all Harry talks about".

"Really?" Louis smiled.

"Definitely" Isabel confirmed "Are you sure you two don't want to stay for dinner?".

"We'd love to, but we have plans for tonight" Harry explained, and Louis nodded "We should get going, actually".

They all said goodbye, and Harry thanked them again for their hospitality, and then he and Louis left the flat and went downstairs.

Because Harry had the suitcase with him, Louis hadn't brought the motorcycle, so they took the subway back to Louis' place, where they left the suitcase, and then they went to grab a quick dinner to be able to then go to the movies, which was what they had been planning to do all along.