Elsword Won't Leave Me Alone...

This episode shows proof Elsword won't leave me alone and this is starting to become lurid at the same time. Now, I'm passed out because of all of these words... X_X Welp, looks like I've done it again... What am I supposed to do to make this kind of episode?... Seeing as always, let's make this episode right away!

Today, Elsword and Laby will meet their evil twin?!

What could happen if laziness takes over your life? A lot of unique and interesting stuff! Anyways, Elsword and Laby got so lazy that I decided to clone them to do all of the work. I got a great idea, so no cooking, training and working... but things go downfall when their clones took their live in their hands, copying Elsword and Laby in everything all day long and doesn't want to let them their lives.

Now, Elsword and Laby has to switch places with their clones to put things back like it used to before. Will they succeed? Check out in this hilarious episode of Elsword Fables!

Meanwhile in the El House on 2120 A.D., Elsword and Laby realizes that they're not on the past anymore, but in the future. Laby decides to explore everywhere where she gets dressed up and went to the kitchen, with wearing pajamas and summoning a coffee and a ketchup until someone knocks on the door where he opens it and puts his fingerprint on the contract the hologram of Yuno is holding in which Nono displays then disappeared.

Nono left and Elsword carries the box into the kitchen only to reveal it was a cloning machine so he plucked one of his hair and created his clone, whom it touched the yellow button, summoning a turkey and Laby ate it. After it, a clone of Laby began kissing Elsword on the cheek and left, with Laby sitting with him which made him curious.

Back at the room, Elsword was reading a magazine only for him to have back pain in which the door opens to his clone who massages him. Meanwhile with Laby, she looks at her clone running. Back with Elsword, he looks at the strawberry jam nearly empty and said "Welp... Looks it's nearly empty... Why wouldn't my clone buy some strawberry jams?" The scene switches to two of his clones came to put several candies into the shopping cart.

Laby and her clone dances until they saw Elsword and his two clones dressing up as Fairy Kei. This night, Laby pushes her clone away and slept with one of Elsword's clones much to the actual one's horror and said "Laby?! Who would ask you to sleep with my clone?" Laby responded by "Sorry Elsword, I didn't meant to do that..."

As a result, both Elsword and Laby went to sleep and back at the other room, their clones are having fun while their originators are sleeping. One of Laby's clones are dancing until they got into fights using laser eyes and killed themselves. The next morning, Laby saw that some of the clones were dead and saw one of Elsword's clones trying to dance and points the laser eyes at her who ran away.

As a result, Laby grabbed a hat and puts it on a stick only for the clone to destroy the hat afterwards and it went to the room only to saw its originator was gone, but in turn Elsword and Laby came with a blanket and a pillow until they with the clone goes back to the kitchen where Laby saw Elsword and his clone fighting until as a revenge, she used Splashy Splashy to stop the fight and the clone ended up being inside the cloning machine.

Laby closes the cloning machine's doors and removes Elsword's plucked hair from it and as a result, Elsword ends up summoning the turkey by pressing the yellow button and the two without their dead clones are dancing.

THE END

Plot Twist: Elsword and Laby slaughtered Nasod clones of themselves who also committed suicide by their laser eyes for revenge.