S5 EP1: Velder Love Story

Elsword Fables Season 5 is officially here thanks to all of you readers who made the fanfiction caught KOG's attention by making it reach 800 views! Also, we will feature an thank-you scene in the end of this episode. So, anyways... Let's start this episode.

During the Fluttering Heart event, this monday at 9AM... Everyone is wearing their uniforms. Meanwhile in one of the classrooms of Velder Academy, Azure has an crush on Sunell but Sunell ignores Azure then Azure shows an drawing of herself with Sunell and shows it to him. Sunell looks at the drawing, and throws it to the trash bin. Next up in the cafeteria, Sunell talks with Ain until Azure came to interrupt the two's discussion by slapping Ain's face. Azure shows her heart-shaped sandwich to Sunell but Sunell and Ain left.

In the library, Sunell reads a book and when Azure walks in, Sunell covers his face with the book. Azure sees Raven with a book, Ain trying to put the books into the bookshelves and Sunell covering his face with a book. Azure puts Sunell's book to the table and flirts with him, but Sunell was embarrassed much to the point that he slapped Azure and closes the book to make her mouth look weird.

It was 12PM. Sunell left Velder Academy with his schoolbag, but Azure walks to Sunell and wants his backpack, but he refuses and left anyways then Azure prevented him from leaving the school and acts seductive to Sunell, but Sunell had enough. He punched Azure and tries to leave Velder Academy then Azure grabs his left leg and wants his schoolbag.

Then, Sunell gives Azure his own backpack without realizing that it is heavy. Sunell leaves Velder Academy, and goes to Velder. Meanwhile in Sunell's home in Velder, Sunell came home and saw that his schoolbag is ruined and gets mad.

The next day when the event is about to end, Frosty introduces two new students Elsword and Windy to the class and the scene switches to Azure looking at Sunell, then Sunell thinks about an plan to stop making Azure to have a crush on him. He accuses Azure of stealing Add's dynamos and claiming it to be her own. As a result, Add argues with Azure over Sunell accusing her of stealing his dynamos and claiming it to be her own with Sunell laughing.

As a result, Elsword gets mad and slaps Azure to teach her not to argue again with an another person or otherwise Frosty will have to put Azure to detention for arguing with an another person.

THE END

Anyways, here's an extra scene to end this episode.

Hello there to players and fans of this game, it's me 닉슨엘소그 the creator of this fanfiction. Most of you may know, thank you for making this fanfiction popular. You're all the best, keep it on and I will be making more episodes of Elsword Fables. Hope it and Grand Chase Adventures should be the most popular fanfiction of mines, so anyways... Goodbye!

THE END (For real)