Slapsticks: Unusual School

It was August 24th, at 6AM.

At the bedroom, Elesis sleeps with Ember, and that was when ElSword came to wake them up by shouting "wake up" with the megaphone. Elesis gets mad, and chases her brother after she got woken up by the megaphone.

Meanwhile at the school gates, El seems to be very happy after waving goodbye to Elesis and Ember before they left him alone. That was when the bullies, Elodie and Lavender appeared and beats him up. That was when Laby saw him being beaten up and brings him to the nurse's office.

At the nurse's office, Laby informs to Lime that she encountered an human being beaten up and asks for help. Lime then accepts Laby's help, and later... Elesis and Ember runs to the nurse's office, and said what happened. Laby explains that she saw their brother on the ground of the school gate, and somehow, the siblings want revenge. ElSword wakes up, but founds out that he is in the nurse's office, and remembers that Blade and one of the twins beated him up. Ember feels very angry, and Elesis getting furious that if she sees them, then she will kill them by pushing them off the school rooftop.

Meanwhile in class, Lime is the teacher, and said that there's a new student in class and said that they will introduce themselves. Laby introduces herself and wants to make friends with everyone in the classroom. Glace said that she looks hot, and she is going to be his. One of the twins said that he shipped it. Laby feels unhappy that Glace and the male twin had a crush on her, and El falls down the chair, but the female twin grabbed his arm. The male twin and Glace gets mad.

After class, ElSword gets surrounded by Glace and the male twin because he literally "ruined Glace's ship" and "stole his senpai" while he didn't do nothing wrong, and the two beated him up again until Elesis and Ember came, and saw that their brother was beaten up, and gets easily mad.

At the hallway, Laby feels stunned that Glace wants to make kids with her, but El stopped Glace and the male twin, saying that they beaten him up and Laby kicks Glace, and the male twin grabs Glace, and they ran away.

On August 28th, it was 10AM. Elesis and Ember plays chess, but unfortunately, the male twin appeared with Glace. Glace calls Ember senpai, and wants to do anything for her, but Elesis threw him and the male twin off the rooftop. 

At the other side of the school gates, Laby wants El to be her boyfriend, and later on the relationship with Laby started.

THE END