S5 EP7: Tales of Nimbus

This is the last episode of Elsword Fables by overall. Therefore, we will end this series because we will work on a new fanfiction that focuses on the aforementioned game which will be entitled "Tales of Nimbus", which will feature characters from the game, Lunal, Windy and Lapis as the main protagonists. Also, since it was the most popular story of mines, it is going to be published on Inkspired.

It was 9:00 PM. Blaze plays with a soccer ball in an empty room until she gets hit by the soccer ball, then Conwell and Elsword came to see her crying and the two's master puts Blaze's tooth into the pillow. Elsword then puts Blaze to sleep by putting her to the bed with care. The next day, it was midnight. 

The fairy appeared out of nowhere, replacing the tooth with a gold bar of ED and sits on Blaze's head. Lapis sneaks into the room, and steals the gold bar of ED which made the fairy angry. She tries to give the fairy the gold bar of ED, but the fairy refuses and changes Lapis' outfit to a fairy outfit.

And then, the fairy opens the window and throws Lapis with magic off the window. Outside of the house, Lapis sees a paper that she must give to the following characters in their locations: Chung in Hamel, Windy in Elrianode and Add in Altera. Lapis decides to go to Hamel. In Hamel, Lapis tries to open the door of Chung's mansion but it was locked. 

She sees an open window and then climbs a tree but when Lapis tries to climb off the tree, she falls down with the ants eating half of her wings. Lapis then sneaks into Chung's mansion and his room, where she sees him sleeping. Lapis replaces Chung's tooth with gold ED coins and left the house and Hamel. 

Meanwhile in Elrianode, Lapis enters Windy's house and goes into her room, then replaces Windy's tooth with ED coins then an angry Phoru appeared to scare Lapis off, and Lapis leaves the house with the angry Phoru taking off her skirt, revealing her panty. Lapis tries to hide her panty by covering it with her shirt but the shirt only revealed her panty.

Lapis teleports to Altera. In Altera, Lapis enters the Nasod Mansion by going into the fireplace. Inside the Nasod Mansion, Lapis sees Add sleeping with Eve, and replaces Add's teeth with silver ED coins. Add prays to Lapis that she shouldn't be replacing his teeth with coins. Eve wakes up and grabbed an baseball bat and hits Lapis in the head with it.

Lapis runs away from Eve and quits Altera to Ruben. Inside a isolated wooden house in Ruben, the fairy sleeps with Blaze until Lapis came to them. The fairy facepalms upon seeing Lapis being injured and instead turned her back to normal. Lapis tries to run but the fairy forced her to give the gold ED bar into the pillow.

The fairy disappeared and Lapis leaves the house.

THE END