EP167: EL★STAR In A Nutshell

To users out there on Wattpad, there's an message left out by the Wattpad staff and the message said "On Tuesday, October 6 between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM UTC (4:00 - 6:00 AM EDT, 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM EAT), Wattpad will be down for 2 hours to perform...

To users out there on Wattpad, there's an message left out by the Wattpad staff and the message said "On Tuesday, October 6 between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM UTC (4:00 - 6:00 AM EDT, 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM EAT), Wattpad will be down for 2 hours to perform a database upgrade, in an effort to improve stability and performance issues. Thank you for your patience as we work to enhance your experience with Wattpad." For the time being, no more new episodes of Elsword Fables will be written there and new episodes that were originally written there will be available on Webnovel and Inkspired soon after Wattpad is back online from the maintenance. 

Anyways, without further ado, this episode is an sequel to Season 4's TrinityACE VS Fans but this time it takes place in the ELSTAR event during the start of Elsword Fables (October 15th, 2019) and Fabian will fight for the idol audition contest prize. 

Fabian takes part in a idol audition contest and he wants to win so badly but the other characters are looking cute and cooler than him so what should Fabian do with his short height? Well, use magic of course! One sip of magic potion and Fabian becomes an idol! Will such kind of cheating bring him victory? Find out in this new hilarious episode of Elsword Fables about awkward moments and fails at idol audition contests!

October 15th, 2019

In Suburbs of Velder, 11-year-old Fabian is seen eating ice cream and looks at the bulletin board an poster for an idol audition contest then gets excited. 17-year-old Yunoki gives him an contract for him to sign and Fabian finishes eating ice cream fast but when he tries to sign the contract, Frostine, Ara and Nisha Labyrinth waves at Yunoki who gives them contracts for them to sign, with Fabian about to cry and walked up to Grail.

Grail said to Fabian "What's wrong? Should I give you something?" Fabian later responded by "I want to be like others!" then he gave him an pink-colored liquid potion and he went with it, then his height grew from 150 cm to 155 cm. After his height grew, Grail tells Fabian to pay him 100,000 ED and Fabian gave him 100,000 ED. Once Fabian left for the gate to Velder, he threw the potion down to the ground that Grail himself cleans the ground.

ROUND 1: Fabian, Frostine, Laby and Ara walks in to the audience to look at, but Fabian burped, causing him to be shrunk in an small size (see Elsword Slash) and runs around Frostine, Laby and Ara until he came back to normal only to see that Fabian is wearing underwear much to the point the audience and everyone laughs at him and he ran away crying.

ROUND 2: Frostine sings "いつでものこころ(Itsudemo no Kokoro) (literal translation: The Heart of Anytime)", with the audience throwing roses at the stage ground. Ara sings an rap song, with the audience throwing guns and golden bars of ED (see Breach of Economy) at the stage ground. Laby grabs an glass of wine, breaks it and Grail's mug by singing loud, with Grail having migraines. Fabian walks in with an microphone in his left hand and when he sings, he burped much to the point the audience expressed their anger at him that he left.

ROUND 3: Ara, Frostine, Laby and Fabian tries to know what 2+2 means but Fabian spawned two heads on his body much to the point Grail decreases their height back to normal and got rid of Fabian's two heads. Ara, Frostine and Laby flees, Elesis and Elsword rushes and carries Fabian to flee from the stage as the audience was throwing tomatoes and eggs at them.

THE END

CONCLUSION: Don't cheat during an idol audition contest! This is what could it happen to Fabian! If you're in the same situation as Fabian, don't burp during an idol audition contest which might cause your fans to start hating on you! All of these are fictional and didn't happen in the game!