Extra: Cooking Challenge

This is an continuation of YunokiRoom Reborn's Comedy Show Time episode, this time focusing on the cooking challenge.

The announcer introduces Elsword, Eve and Azul to a cooking challenge. 3, 2, 1... GO!!

The three puts flour to the bowl but Eve throws salt to El's own bowl, and throws the pepper to Azul, but it failed as Azul grabs the pepper. The pepper smell goes to Eve's face, and Eve coughs and attempted to kill Elsword with an knife but he throws the knife to the ground.

Next up, Eve injects the egg with hot sauce and gives it to El and Azul. But when El tries to crack an egg, the egg white is red and El tastes it much to the point that he burns Eve's chef hat with his mouth. Eve rushes to the sink to get rid of the fire from overheating her, and puts water, much to the point that she got electrocuted since robots could get electrocuted from water.

TAKE TWO: Once the three has done their own cake, they put it to the oven and waits for their finished cake to be done. Suddenly, Eve attempts to ruin the boys' cakes and left. Elsword unplugs both Eve and Azul's oven except for his own oven. Here are the results... Azul has an perfect cake, Eve has jelly-like cake and for El, an overcooked food.

Kirara feels hungry and wants to eat food, so she went to El's own food. She tastes it, but she spits it out to the ground and said that it was disgusting much to the point that El cries and accuses Eve of overcooking his food. Next, Kirara tastes Eve's food, but it was jelly, so she said that it was also worse than El's food. And lastly... Kirara tastes Azul's food and she loves it. 

The announcer declared that Azul is the winner much to the point that Elsword and Eve went mad over Azul winning an challenge for the first time. Azul gets the golden trophy and cheers to the audience.

THE END OF THIS EXTRA