S9 EP8: Elsowrd Fabels

This episode is an parody of Elsword Fables and is the last normal episode of Elsword Fables by overall. Please note that this episode may have characters existing and nonexistent in the previous seasons of the series returning, but appearing as hedgehogs even the main characters of the game itself.

Anyways, without further ado, I had to work on an animation based off Elsword Fables but before that, I will show you the synopsis and after reading the synopsis, I shall start this episode, okay? Read it for yourself. 

In this new episode of Elsword Fables, it has been revealed that the fact is.. Elsword is very interested with trying out new swords and this seems perfect for him. On the other hand, high leveled swords may cause the player to become too overpowered but who cares? Read this episode to watch how Elsword faces with all problems today!

The episode begins with an message saying that if it the time was 7PM, then Elsword, Aisha and Rena would be supposed to eat sushi with Chung and Ara at an cafe by now. It was already 7PM, with Ara and Chung waiting for the three while sitting in the cafe chair. Now that Elsword, Aisha and Rena came to sit with Chung and Ara, an female hedgehog waitress and a male Phoru butler puts five plates of sushi to the 5.

Elsword, Aisha, Chung and Ara except for Rena began to eat sushi by using chopsticks in order to eat the food, Rena couldn't eat sushi but she has an plan, but the plan turned out to be Rena herself beginning to eat sushi by using wind magic much to the humans' confusion, but at the the end they laughed.

NEXT SCENE

Here we see Elsword, Aisha and Rena walking around the abandoned forest until when they saw two paths, they stopped. The first path leads them to the Rune Tower and the second path leads them to Velder. Aisha suggested that they should go to the Rune Tower but Elsword and Rena denied her suggestion but Aisha slapped both in the face, with the three going to the first path.

The path sign swapped with the Velder icon on the right and the Rune Tower icon on the left. As the three heroes went to the Rune Tower, Lapis appeared on the top of the tower in which it turn out that Elsword and Aisha got scared, with Lapis disappearing and them pulling an lever in which the Rune Tower opens, allowing the chance for the trio to go after Lapis inside the tower.

Inside the Rune Tower, Elsword, Aisha and Rena saw Lapis who later scared them with Lapis herself closing the piano that an Phoru is in the middle of playing and said to herself "First, I will suck Elsword's blood until he dies and after I sucked his blood, then I will suck Aisha's blood and I will cut Rena's torso!"

Lapis invites the three to dinner in the Rune Tower, only to turn out that Elsword is choking and Lapis laughs like an maniac, but Raven and Eve broke into the tower to save Elsword from being choked, then the bone responsible for the choking hits Lapis on the head, making her and the dining table to be ruined. As a result of this, the six grabs an torch to walk up to the second stage of the Rune Tower.

In the second stage of the Rune Tower, we still see Elsword, Aisha, Rena, Raven and Eve with an torch on their hands, in which Lapis dreamed about both Elsword and Aisha falling down to the hole so she can possibly eat them for dinner but Eve accidentally set Lapis on fire, possibly breaking some of Lapis' outfit and she falled down into the hole instead.

The scene switches to Lapis, now seen with her outfit still broken sits on the Rune Tower throne thinks about another plan. Lapis' plan B was to scare the 5 off by summoning many demons to scare Elsword, Aisha, Rena, Raven and Eve off, then the plan worked but unfortunately Raven caused the Rune Tower to tremble, making the demons being killed by the rocks.

Lapis got scared immediately then kicked the 5 out of the tower and screamed at them. As soon Elsword, Aisha, Rena, Raven and Eve left the Rune Tower, Lapis said to herself "No Humans, Elves and Nasods allowed, stupid heroes!" and went back inside the Rune Tower.

THE END

Here's an question for you guys to answer in the comments section below, so please answer quickly. Rena suggested that she, Elsword and Aisha should go to Velder instead of the Rune Tower. Should they go to Velder or the Rune Tower? Let me know your answer in the comment section below, see ya!