Stories EP18: Here We Go With Elsword Again

Wait, KOG but I don't think ShadowRunal can reach level 99 so fast

Wait, KOG but I don't think ShadowRunal can reach level 99 so fast... Plus, I'm afraid he might advance to Knight Emperor by now if I used an Philosopher's Scroll on him but first, I had to clear Secret Dungeons after an while. Anyways, the episode is going to start now.

Fabian goes to the Elrios City Downtown Cafe and inside the cafe, he met Lowe then purchases an Phoru-shaped cookie and grilled fish. Later on, he went back home with the cookie and grilled fish. Elsword visits Fabian's house just only to have lunch with him. Next up, Fabian goes to the cafe again and purchased several consumables for his family and friends to have dinner with him that night.

That night, Fabian, Elesis, Elsword and Rena were having dinner until around midnight in the player's timezone. The next day, Lowe slipped on an banana skin and got himself injured. After he was carried to Ruben by the Phorus, Fabian saw that the cafe was closed and in reality, the cafe was an food marketplace so he went there and bought unnecessary ingredients then went back home and started to cook.

After cooking, Fabian gives Elesis and Elsword his finished dish, resulting in them vomiting. The second dish resulted with Elesis losing one of her tooth and Elsword threw the dish into the window. Later on, the scene switches to the closed cafe, where we saw Lowe rolling on an handicap chair. Elesis helps Lowe to get into the cafe, then brings Elsword inside the cafe and they ate the strawberry cakes except for Lowe who gets exhausted.

THE END