Stories EP12: Lunaria River

Here's my suggestion for an new character who's an cryomancer. I decided to suggest an new character for KOG to add into their game when patching the Korean server on July 16th. Her name is Neve and here's her concept art.

Neve is 14 (16 in her Aurora Spellcaster, Bright Spellcaster and Corona Spellcaster advancement, 17 in her Starlight Crusader, Glacial Maiden and Plasma Master advancement and 19 in her Eclipse Knight, Icicle Queen and Flare Slayer advancement

Neve is 14 (16 in her Aurora Spellcaster, Bright Spellcaster and Corona Spellcaster advancement, 17 in her Starlight Crusader, Glacial Maiden and Plasma Master advancement and 19 in her Eclipse Knight, Icicle Queen and Flare Slayer advancement.) years old. When it comes to her master class, her master is Ebalon and his master artifact is named Twilight. All of her advancements are released at the same time as her release in the Korean and North American servers first.

When it comes to Heart El, Neve is an part of Shining Change and her name when transforming into Heart El is Shining Lunaria. She will join the main cast once the player cleared the first dungeon of Fruehnaum where she's seen sealed inside an ice. Anyways, here's her backstory.

Neve is seen running away from the snowy village located in the Arcane Realm because her older brother was considered an traitor by the village chief who was also going to call the village guards to kill her but she escaped the Arcane Realm by going into an airship to Elrios where she was on a coma and was brought to Spirit Falls in Ruben to get healed.

When Neve woke up, she was seen trapped inside the large El on the top of Tree of El, then saw the El Search Party and the miners surrounding the Tree of El. As the miners try to shake the Tree of El, Neve falls down and the large El broke into shards. 

THE END

Conclusion: Neve's tutorial prologue will be the same as Elsword, Aisha and Rena's but takes place at the Tree of El instead of the three's.