Vampire Slayer

Froid became a vampire and opened a store in Elrios!

Did you know Froid has opened a store? Yep, he's waiting for everyone and wants to make them younger and prettier. The makeover with him will be amazing and what is his secret? Actually, Froid is a vampire and wants to turn everyone to a vampire too! Oh my god! Seems like Elesis and Elsword also have decided to investigate the mystic salon and what they'll choose? Stay normal and young forever or fight the dangerous vampire family? We'll find out!

Meanwhile, Elesis falls down the ladder with the box and got dizzy for a few seconds then looks at the box, then saw an portrait of herself and Elsword 10 years ago and saw him eating bread then she gets shocked and looks at the mirror crying until she calms down shortly and grabs an advertisement for Froid's store.

Meanwhile at Froid's store, Elesis and Elsword saw Froid and Frostine surrounding them. After waving at them, Froid walks, grabbing Elesis' hands to the room while Frostine walks with Elsword at the other room. Meanwhile with Elesis, Froid puts cream on his hands and magically removes the towel from her body, causing her to be half-naked with only underwear on and he puts cream on her back.

Elesis falls asleep because of Froid's words and he wants to touch her ass but she woke up, punching him in the face and he opens his mouth which has canine teeth then she proceeded by putting cream into his face and ran away. At the other room, Frostine was nearly killing Elsword by biting his neck and Elesis barges in with the cream.

Elesis and Frostine angrily looks at each other then she used Mega Slash on her and pours cream on the ground for her to slip, causing the ventilator to fly with Frostine, with Elesis dodging and she carries Elsword in her back then walks away with him for a way to hide. In the dead end room, Elesis pushed Elsword inside the first coffin and closed it, then opened the second coffin which had Rena as a vampire which scares her until he knocked the second coffin door, causing Rena to faint.

Elesis and Elsword runs away from the room into the hallway to the main room, with Elesis closing the door immediately by pulling the small lever and running away with him to the window. The two screams for help until Elesis has an unique idea. She grabs the first cream and smells its good, then grabs the second expired cream which tastes disgusting much to Elsword's disgust and touches his nose.

Froid, Rena and Frostine barges in, with Elesis and Elsword scaring them off. Outside of Froid's shop, GM Pie puts sunscreen on his face until the two came up to him, with Elesis telling him about Froid's beauty salon and he opens the passenger door for them to enter.  While inside the passenger seat in the police car, Elesis said to herself "Phew... We're finally free from them, right bro?"

Elesis saw Elsword as a vampire and she gets scared of him and GM Pie biting her. Therefore we saw three pictures of them and the episode ends with the third picture.

NEXT SCENE

Meanwhile at Lu's mansion, Ciel cooks beef meat and flips it. Lu claps for him until Elsword and Ara does an cannonball into an inflatable pool, splashing the two and pulled the barbecue fire, which makes them mad. The scene switches to Yuno grabbing an mosquito and then tied it up with Nasod energy, with the mosquito unable to escape as it tries to escape.

Yuno pressed the button, which made the mosquito grow big and broke his laboratory's door. Back at Lu's mansion, the aforementioned mosquito destroyed the inflatable pool which made Elsword and Ara fall down to the ground, and sucking Ciel's blood via his neck. As a result, Ciel fainted.

Lu removes the mosquito off Ciel's neck and throws it away. Seeing him being an zombie, Lu, Elsword and Ara got shocked that Ciel is an zombie and they ran to an shelter without him noticing. The trio prepare themselves, with Lu preparing an assault rifle and a chain, Ara preparing a chainsaw and Elsword grabs an baseball bat.

Ara's chainsaw goes berserk with Elsword hitting her with the baseball bat while she walks on an bear trap. Lu then throws an huge chain at Ciel, with her and Elsword carrying Ara away, dropping their weapons and left Ciel alone. Ciel himself follows them but falls down by the chain, and he destroys the chain.

Meanwhile, Ciel sees an Phoru in an tall tuxedo costume only to found out that Ara is wearing an Phoru costume's head and then he feels worried, left. The Phoru in an tuxedo costume walks away only for Ciel to saw that Lu, Elsword and Ara's legs were moving. and puts off their disguise and hided inside the garden of Lu's mansion.

In the garden, Ciel sees flowers, an empty bag of concrete and an wheelbarrow filled with dirt. Later, it turned out that Elsword was hiding in the flowers, Ara inside an empty bag of concrete and Lu in the wheelbarrow filled with dirt. Lu grabs an rope and shows herself but she falls with the wheelbarrow.

Ciel gets confused and Elsword enters Awakening mode, then used Flame Geyser on him. Ara gets out of the bag and puts it on Ciel's head and torso, with Lu putting an rope into the bag. The mosquito came back and Ara grabs it, then looked at it with an magnifying glass. She removes the fox hairpin from her hair and communicates with Yuno on it.

Ara threatened Yuno to give the pill to Ciel immediately and so he did. Back at the mansion, Yuno came back and threw the pill to Ciel's mouth, turning him back to an human. Seeing that he turned to an human, Ciel feels happy to remember that he's now back to normal. Lu unties him and the mosquito attempted to bite Lu but Yuno grabs it and shows the mosquito to the viewer.

THE END