S6: Elrios City News

Elsword Fables Episode 110 has arrived! That time, it is an news report from an news channel named Elrios City News, which will showcase topics from the elsword[dot]koggames[dot]com website, also an official website for the North American server for Elsword itself and tell you some stories and breaking news, so let's watch Elrios City News together!

Yuno waves to the viewers and said to the viewer "Hello! It's me Yuno, your news reporter! Today in Elrios City News, we have finally discovered an demon who we name her Laby because she has no name and has came out of her world after 3 months. In February 14th, Laby was kidnapped by the demon king and was left in his realm. She said to herself "I want to go to Elrios for natural wind, but this idiot kidnapped me just because I'm an demon.""

"Next topic, a wild berserk Phoru was seen crossing the roads of Elrios City and 30 minutes later, it went to an restaurant and said "I hate you" then 1 hour later, it was brought back to Ruben. Next up, an illustrator who we knew as ShadowRunal just posted one of her old illustrations she drew made her viral among the Elsword community and Pixiv. Here's what she has to say. "Aw man, I thought it was unpopular but you guys have seen my picture and made it reach 300 viewers, imagine if it reached more viewers then I will faint."" 

"Anyways, we'll end this news. Thanks for watching! See ya in the next Elrios City News episode!" Yuno stops the camera and it was an black screen.

THE END