Live EP03: Epic Adventures of Yunoki

It is officially the last episode of Season 1, also known as Elsword Fables. Season 2 will begin once the episode is over, so let's start. 

In this episode of Elsword Fables Live, the ESP meets Yunoki in game and they fight against enemies.

While Login is playing the actual game, Yunoki came, Login waves to Yunoki. Yunoki wanted to turn off the computer but she was trapped in the actual game instead.

At the actual game, in the Tree of El, Yunoki appeared and was scared of enemies until an cloaked person decided to kill it with the sword. They decided to go attack the enemies until Yunoki shoot him with her arrow, and so the two decided to finish the Tree of El.

In Pastel Frontier, both of them appeared and sees Blade but the three sees Login drinking soda and laughing and Blade went berserk and uses Blazing Slash on Yunoki but Login decided to change the game.

In Grand Chase, the two appeared and there goes Elesis who wanted to hug her brother. Login again went to change games.

Back at the actual game, the two are on the White Mist Swamp and sees an Ancient Phoru wanting to kill them but they get out of the computer. Login bangs her computer's mouse, but she sees Elsword with an baseball bat and Yunoki with an green plastic exercise sport stick. They both beat Login up until they trapped her into the game.

At Pastel Frontier, Login sees Blade about to kill her. Both of them laughed at her.

THE END