S5 EP6: Shadow of Luna

We will start to assign (Fire, Water, Nature) El Master  and Assistant to characters of this game and original characters meant for the game in Elsword Fables Part 1 (you're reading this right now at this moment) and Part 2 (which will be an separate fanfiction). Why? Because there was a Master Class implemented in the Korean and North American servers of the game, and yet Rune and Lunal doesn't have an master class because they don't know what their master is. 

Also, Water El Master Azure is ready to have a last fight with Fire El Master Elsword and Fire El Assistant Elesis. She was sure that she will manage to defeat him. Will she succeed? Hell Yes! Fire is weak against Water!

Meanwhile in the Fire Realm's castle, Fire El Master Elsword is sitting on the throne, until Water El Master Azure sneaks inside and throws an water bucket to the torch much to his shock, and thinks about fighting with her. Fire El Assistant Elesis brings the two and herself to a battlefield. In the battlefield, Fire El Assistant and Master points their swords to Water El Master Azure, who then uses Water Shield. 

The Fire Phoru starts the fight. Fire El Assistant Elesis throws a fireball to the Water Shield but the fire was melted by the water. Water El Master Azure laughs and causes rainfall to defeat Fire El Assistant Elesis, and Fire El Assistant Elesis fainted, with Fire El Master Elsword being horrified over his sister being defeated and decided to fight with Water El Master Azure.

And then, Fire El Master Elsword manages to defeat Water El Master Azure but she creates an huge magic ball of water which resulted with the Water El Master defeating the Fire El Master with an tsunami and the Fire Phoru saying that Water El Master Azure won, then reviving the Fire El Master and Assistant. Fire Phoru gives Water El Master Azure the Fire El Shards for attributing her weapon.

Unfortunately, Dark El Master Lunal steals the Fire El Shards, which resulted in Fire El Master Elsword and Dark El Master Lunal arguing for the Fire El Shards by claiming it to be their own which caused Udon to appear and banged Dark El Master Lunal and Fire El Master Elsword's heads to the ground and then left, with the two being injured.

THE END