EP172: Happy Birthday Elsword Fables!

This episode was made to celebrate Elsword Fables's 1st anniversary and thank you for making it become popular on Wattpad and Webnovel. In order to celebrate this wonderful day, we'll make the plots focus more on the main characters of Elsword and my OCs going trick-or-treating like in Trick or Treat and Trick or Treat Again, this time we'll enjoy Halloween.

This morning, Elsword wakes up and gets out of the bed only to saw that his room was decorated with Halloween-themed furniture and accessories then said "What the hell... Who decorated my room with all of this scary stuff? Anyways... Happy Halloween." Therefore he dresses up as a Jiangshi and grabs an pumpkin bucket then left the cottage.

In an isolated mansion, Elsword walks and removed the brooms, then ringed the door and saw an bulldog barking at him from their doghouse which made him scared and gave the bone to the bulldog who slowly calms down, allowing the chance for him to knock the door only for nobody to respond to the door so tried to steal one of the candies but an hand slapped him.

As a revenge for slapping him, Elsword proceeded by grabbing an hand glove and successfully stole it, with the candies going on his pumpkin bucket but the witch poked fun at him which made him run and in the other side of the town, he saw four witches, and the fourth witch was revealed to be Rena, who stole the pumpkin bucket and ran away with it, with Elsword starting to be furious and shouted to her "Thief! Give me my pumpkin bucket back!".

In the forest, Elsword walks in with a new pumpkin bucket and saw an vampire getting off their coffin and gave him lollipops, with him walking away from the vampire and the vampire closes its coffin then went to sleep. At the other side of the forest, here we see an ice cream truck Aisha (in a clown costume) was operating at that time and she comes out of the truck.

Aisha tastes first but when Elsword starts to try them, the green one made him about to throw up and therefore he started to vomit, with her managing to fight with him over an pumpkin bucket but she successfully stole it much to his anger. As an another revenge, Elsword saw a cat on the third pumpkin bucket and grabs it off the bucket therefore he went to a forbidden city near Elder.

While on the way to go to the forbidden city, Elsword attacked the spiders by using Mortal Blow on them, causing them to be defeated, allowing the chance for him to go to the forbidden city. In the forbidden city, he greets Frostine who was disguised as an Yuki-onna but she refuses to answer which led him to steal the candies, with her stalking him until she stole the pumpkin bucket, starting a chase.

Elsword said to Frostine "Give it to me, you fool!" then started to pursue her until she tripped to a rock, with Aisha and Rena giving him the pumpkin buckets and now the four are now happy again, therefore the camera wasted out of batteries, with Adams saying to himself "Damn! My camera is dead! I must go buy batteries in order to keep recording!"

THE END

CONCLUSION: Elsword Fables' 1st anniversary is coming soon tomorrow! Don't forget!