S5 EP5: Zombie El Search Party

What's wrong with the El Search Party? They look suspicious, OH NO! They just became zombies! Hedgehogs, run for your lives!

In the forest, two infant hedgehogs watches a normal Phoru being attacked by the Zombie Phoru. The two hedgehogs got scared and the scene switches to Elsword running to the El cavern to find the El Shards.

In the hedgehogs' dream, they were in the cavern and sees an suspicious looking Elsword then tries to follow him but suddenly he was an zombie with vampire eyes and runs after the hedgehogs with the atmosphere going to dark. The female hedgehog tripped on a rock and the male hedgehog grabs a huge twig and hits Zombie Elsword with it, and the two hedgehogs ran away.

Meanwhile with the hedgehogs, the male hedgehog sees Rena as a zombie too with Zombie Aisha about to kill the hedgehogs, but when the hedgehogs went away to the beach they tripped on Zombie Ara's spear, who then Zombie Ara picks up the spear but the male hedgehog inserts her spear and Eun into the tree, making the atmosphere back to normal.

The male hedgehog pulls the leaf boat to the sea, and the hedgehogs jumps on the leaf boat only for the storm to come and Chung as an zombie emerging from the sea, with the hedgehogs being scared and Zombie Chung thinks about eating them, but the dream was an nightmare.

Back in the actual game, Chung hugs the two hedgehogs and the two hedgehogs were happy with him. Anyways, let's end this episode for real- Zombie Chung breaks the fourth wall.

THE END