S7 EP4: The Cake is a Lie

The episode begins when a toxic rabbit came out of the laboratory in Altera and left the laboratory in Altera. Meanwhile in Altera, Elsword was wandering alone and first saw the rabbit. Then, he finds it cute and wanted to wave at the rabbit but the rabbit bites his left index finger and then Elsword cries and sucked his left index finger, then fed the rabbit some carrot.

Back to Velder, Elsword comes home with the rabbit which then made Elesis mad over the toxic rabbit. As the siblings sleep, the toxic rabbit appeared in which Elesis woke up and threw the rabbit off of her bedside and then slept again. Upon seeing Elsword's mouth, she got shocked and fainted.

The next day, Elesis brings him to Lanox where Solace removed the bottom part of his teeth, then left with the bottom part of the teeth. In the Item Mall, Elsword buys carrots until Laby buys an chainsaw and then he stole the chainsaw, making Laby faint. Back at the actual game, Elesis attempts to do the same thing as Solace but they saw Eve crying because her rabbit was gone.

The rabbit eats the carrot but Elsword accidentally bites an table, with Elesis bringing him and the rabbit to the laboratory, while Eve teleports them to the laboratory. In the laboratory, Eve hugs the rabbit and puts it inside an cage. Elesis tells her if she can remove the rabbit curse off Elsword and Eve nods.

Eve opens an fridge-like machine powered by Nasod technology which could carry an human, then she brings Elsword to it and closed the machine's door. Eve then brings an controller for the machine and presses the button, in which an white light appeared on the machine with Eve and Elesis covering their eyes not to be blind.

The machine opens itself after the light disappeared, and then we see Elsword's face, but in his head, there was a Nasod-styled rabbit ears on his head. Eve grabs an mirror and the mirror looks at Elsword with these ears. Initially, he feels confused and now is happy. At the end of the episode, there were three pictures of Elsword with the Nasod-styled ears, Aisha and Rena in different backgrounds.

THE END