EP27: Camping Gone Wrong

Don't miss the deleted scene at the end of this episode, and it is R-18. I usually recommend that you should not read this episode of Elsword Fables, thank you.

Meanwhile inside the ESP (El Search Party for short)'s tent, the El Search Party says that it is nice here, but suddenly there was a spider that attacked them. Outside of the tent, Elsword grabs the axe, and asks Aisha and Rena if he can do anything with the axe. Aisha said be careful to him, and Rena warns him not to hurt himself.

At this time, Elsword hurt his right hand and Aisha said that this will happen if he decides to play with the axe. Rena then quickly healed his right hand and promises him not to do it again.

Later on it was night, the ESP, Yunoki and Moemi is surrounding the campfire, but this time, Moemi and Rena is eating the marshmallow, while Yunoki tries to blow the fire on the marshmallow, while both (except for Moemi, Rena and Yunoki) kisses.

The following night, both of them were making love, until they sleep together.

Meanwhile at home, Elesis bathes her brother and even herself in an bath.

THE END

Deleted Scene (R-18 only, please do not read this scene if you're under 18 years old!)

At Elesis' bedroom, Elsword unknowingly rapes Aisha, and Yunoki is hiding at the closet filming the two with a camera recorder, while she is covering her face with a Kama Sutra book. Upon Yunoki is recording the video, she stopped recording and notices that Elesis is coming with the baseball bat. Elesis opens her bedroom's door and then opens the closet, and it was revealed that Yunoki is laughing in reaction to the video. Elesis deletes the video from the camera recorder, and slaps Yunoki in the face.

THE END (FOR REAL?)