S7 EP9: Our Last Words

It was getting night. In the dark forest, Elsword grabs an lantern to brighten up the place with the light until suddenly, the lantern is about to run out of energy and he runs to an campfire near the El Search Party headquarters which is an treehouse. Lowe sits next to the campfire and saw Elsword being tired, so then he puts on oil in the lantern by himself.

The lantern is fully filled with oil and Lowe throws an water bucket to the campfire, then left to sleep in the treehouse, with Elsword feeling cold as Cryomancer brings him to an mysterious area non-existent in Elrios and could be found on the Demon Realm. In the Demon Realm, Cryomancer brings Elsword to Black Lord, in which she wanted him to be brainwashed so Black Lord agrees and brainwashes him.

Elsword left the Demon Realm, then betrayed his friends, stole the El off Ruben and threw his sword to the ground without noticing Blaze is inside of the sword. Fabian sees the sword that was thrown and saw an message saying "Hi Elsword, it's me your sword. I can't believe you left me here but I don't regret these moments that we had together. In order to find me, I'm going to Elder for some time, so maybe one day I will come back. -Your Sword"

Fabian picks up the message and the sword, then rushes to Elder, and questioned the NPCs where Blaze is but Luichel and Echo said that Blaze is out of the sword and is searching for Elsword everywhere but she failed to find him. Conwell appeared and said to Blaze "Where's our master? Where did he go?"

Blaze and Conwell decides to talk with Elesis and questioned her "Where's our master?" Elesis said that she have seen him pretending that he was dead by putting a knife with red paint and red paint on his torso, so Blaze and Conwell allies with Fabian. The trio with Aisha and Rena goes to the garden and saw Elsword pretending to be dead.

Fabian cries out his name and slaps him. Elsword didn't notice that he was being slapped by Fabian, and then he starts to cry and said these words to the 5 "I'm sorry for what I've done... I really wanted to feel warm with the campfire but Lowe threw an water bucket to the campfire and that I'm feeling cold much to the point that stupid Cryomancer brainwashed me... I shouldn't be betraying you all, because I wanted to save the world but... Can you all forgive me?"

Fabian, Blaze, Conwell, Aisha and Rena forgives him and then, Elsword said to Fabian "I'm your older brother. You shouldn't be betraying your older brother for what actions he did, but please be nice to your older brother." Fabian nods to him and then the two left.

ShadowRunal appears in the top of the tree and spies on them to cause inner chaos in Elrios.

THE END