S1: Party At Ara's House

This is an special episode of Elsword Fables today. The reason why it is in an special episode because of  an party going on in Ara's house.

Elsword arrived in the tea party at Ara's house, where he saw Rena slapping Raven and Aisha leaving to the other room. The scene switches to Adams taking a picture of Elsword, Lu with apple juice and Ciel. At this moment, Ciel left the camera while Lu is with Elsword and Adams still takes an picture of the two.

Meanwhile, Elsword is hanging out with Rose and Aisha gets jealous, then left with him. At the other scene, Ain shows his muscles to impress Eve and Laby but suddenly, Elsword crossdresses as Hernia, which made Ain interested with him other than Eve and Laby but as he doesn't like disgusting smells, he left.

Outside of Ara's house, Aisha feels sad and thinks about Elsword, then thinks about an idea. Aisha grabs an flower and goes inside Ara's house. Inside Ara's house, everyone except for the two was partying and Aisha then gives an flower to Fabian instead, with his older brother Elsword lurking in the window and then pretended to date someone, but Aisha gets out of the house and calls out his name.

As a result, it turned out that Elsword was playing with Harmony all the time and then Aisha hugs him.

THE END

Conclusion: The party at Ara's house is over, as Ara woke up and told everyone to get out of her house.