Stories EP11: Elsword Season 7

In the Arcane Harbor, the 6 priests Ignia, Artea, Anduran, Sasha, Gloria, Darkmoon starts to talk about strategy until Neve appears screaming and Lunaria appeared infront of her and the priests. Gloria walks up and talks with Darkmoon to protect Neve. The scene switches to Neve and Darkmoon running in the Icy Outskirts until in the background, we see Lunaria in the top of the Arcane Tower.

Neve tries to walk in the outskirts but she stopped upon seeing Darkmoon fainted. She gets tired and stares at Lunaria until Elsword (Knight Emperor)'s sword appeared out of nowhere, and here we see him struck the ground and tells Neve to flee so that he could fight Lunaria. During this fight, Elsword and Lunaria starts to fight until she knocked him out, and she wants to kiss Neve.

For Lunaria, Neve was obviously Aisha (Aether Sage) in disguise and as a result, Elsword teamed up with her to fight against Lunaria by combining their attack to knock her into an icy house. After being knocked into the icy house, Lunaria evolves to an stronger form and got surrounded by Elsword and Aisha until she knocked them out.

Aisha wakes up and saw an resurrection stone in the way, then chasing it to gain additional resurrection stone. Elsword gets up and saw Lunaria jumping to the running Neve until ShadowRunal (me) appeared, this time cosplaying as Bright Heart. Lunaria knocked him out but he used an resurrection stone and used Flame Geyser on her, causing her to be knocked out. 

Lunaria is seen flying in the background, but ShadowRunal used Double Slash on her and she kept on dodging. The scene switches to him  trying to use Armageddon Blade on Lunaria but she dodged and Elsword appeared only to get themselves exploded by Lunaria's Crescent Beam but ShadowRunal fell into his death.

Lunaria transforms into Inner Lunaria and tried to throw an meteor to Elsword but he dodged the meteor by jumping into the Arcane Riverbank. Neve is seen flying with her ice wings and Lunaria tried to throw an meteor at her then the ice wings started to melt and Neve falls into the Arcane River with Lunaria following her and Elsword jumping into the Arcane River.

In the Arcane River, Neve swims away from Lunaria who swims after her but gets interrupted by Laguz and Iz who drowns and freezes her. After 3 seconds, she got unfrozen and plays an whack-a-mole game with Laguz and Iz. After losing the game, Lunaria throws an meteor, causing her to get frozen and drowned at the same time.

Lunaria sees Elsword and Neve swimming away from the Arcane River resulting in her following them. In the Arcane Tower Outskirts, Lunaria threw Elsword to the nearby Arcane Tower and wants to hit on Neve but she teleported only to have Laby (Nisha Labyrinth) carrying her and both of them disappeared with Elesis (Empire Sword) punching the wall.

Lunaria tried to throw an meteor to Elesis but luckily Elesis dodged and kicked Lunaria in the head but she threw her to the wall and tried to use Lunar Eclipse on her but Elesis teleported with Laby who then stops time and carries Lunaria to Elesis who used Mega Slash on her several times.

Laby then teleports Elesis to the point where Lunaria is falling and made Lunaria fall down. In the deepest point of the outskirts of the Arcane Tower, Lunaria awakens and Elesis kicked an meteor at her but she's invisible. Back at the Arcane Harbor, Elsword wakes up and threw himself to an cannon which launches himself among with the giant bullet at the Arcane Tower.

In the Arcane Tower, Lunaria tried to save Neve but Elsword makes it to the finish line thanks to the giant bullet, then does an victory pose upon seeing Lunaria falling down into the Arcane Lava. ShadowRunal, Laguz, Iz, Elesis and Laby appears. 

THE END

Episode made by ShadowRunal (Lord Knight)

Plot Twist: Neve is obviously Aisha in disguise.