EP168: Spa Chaos in Elrios

Our hero Fabian wanted to have fun in an water park but it turned out to be an spa salon and a new hot spring instead and yep, Fabian has to try spa and he'll go through all beauty procedures, from mud masks to extreme Thai massage. Will Fabian survive this crazy spa salon visit and what is he doing it for? 

Find all of the answers in the new funny episode of Elsword Fables about its protagonist Fabian's spa day, so enjoy now!

In an water park, an NPC is seen sliding much to the couple's horror. Fabian, Elsword, Frostine, Aisha and Rena walking in, with Fabian going to the water slide and Aisha going to the spa salon. As such, Elsword, Rena and Frostine decides to change to their swimsuits and go for an swim in the pool.

A few hours has passed, Frostine, Fabian and Elsword calls Aisha out until they saw her hat, weapon, backpack and sandals, with Fabian going to the spa salon only to saw that the pool is filled with black mud and he tries to get his way out of the pool but Eve and Ara scares him, with Eve putting mud to his right cheek and Ara putting mud into his forehead. As a result, Fabian swims to the stairs and gets out of the mud pool.

Outside of the first room, Fabian saw Asella forcibly grabbing him and got himself spanked, dizzy, his legs being stretched until she made him dizzy by bending him. In order to escape from her, Fabian goes to the other room and unbends himself. Therefore he saw Lu eating honey and she lured him to eat honey much to the point she injured his nose then Fabian ran away.

At the other room, Fabian saw mermaid twins and Lu with an pacifier until he gets dragged by Haivan. Outside of the spa, Fabian gets out, with an towel on his head, mud masks on his face and saw his cousin grabbing the same hat Aisha has, then he tries to hug her only to reveal she's his cousin (Her mother is Penelope's older sister, thus is Elesis, Elsword and Fabian's aunt.) who punched him in the back and left.

Fabian looks at Aisha who was eating taiyaki at an nearby restaurant with Frostine and Elsword. Frostine said to Fabian "Oh my god... What would they have done to you? Are you okay, Fabian?" Fabian responded by "I'm okay, I'm fine, Frostine." Frostine later responded by "Good, good. Next time, don't go to spas like this again." "Okay" Fabian said.

As such, Frostine and Fabian had an conversation about the eventful spa day, with Elsword getting bewildered.

THE END

CONCLUSION: This episode is an sequel to the Restaurant Chaos in Elrios, and thus is the second episode of the Chaos in Elrios series.