EP10: Celsius vs Fahrenheit

We recap Grand Chase: Melancholy Bell's Attack of the Bugs episode... After this, there we go, the actual episode of Elsword Fables, this time focusing on my new weather OC, Celsius. At the rooftop, Elsword is sitting to look at the sky, and it was revealed that Celsius is eating some of the clouds, before she falls down to the ground, which resulted in her idol throwing bouquets. Celsius grabs the bouquet and gets on the rooftop. She turns the roses into clouds, before turning the chair to clouds just before he leaves the rooftop immediately. At the stairs, Elsword runs down the stairs before Celsius gets him, and Celsius sees him running down the stairs. At the other scene of the stairs, Elsword is still here at the stairs, while seeing Celsius sliding down the stairs but at the end of the stairs, Celsius stops and gets her rear back hit and was dizzy. At the 2nd floor, Elsword clicks the elevator button, and goes inside the elevator. At the first floor, Celsius waits for him to come, and the elevator opens. Elsword stares at Celsius and Celsius stares at him too. Back at the second floor, Add is pressing the elevator button, but the error sound appears and he walks down the stairs. At the first floor, Elsword and Celsius were abusing the elevator button, and Add gets outraged. Add uses his dynamo to hit Celsius' head, and throws her, and throws Elsword too and gets his dynamos back. Outside of the apartment, both of them runs away from Add, and Add wishes them to burn in a pit of hell, and calms down, before leaving.

Meanwhile at the Elrios Theme Park mentioned in Grand Chase: Melancholy Bell, Lu and Ciel asks for ice cream, and Ain gives Ciel ice cream. Lu sees Celsius and Elsword running, and runs but Ciel's left hand gets grabbed by Lu's right hand. Ain said that Ciel didn't pay 10,000 ED and he will have to go chase Ciel and Lu, and the frenzy continues until five of them bonks into a tree. Elesis came and carries unconscious Elsword, and they go home.

At the house, Elesis wakes her brother up, and he wakes up. Elesis said that in reality, Fahrenheit will have to hug her brother instead of Celsius going crazy against him. Elsword thinks that it is a good idea, and Elesis laughs.

THE END