EP115: Rena Vs Lu

In this new episode of Elsword Fables, Elrios plunged into the world of love. During the time that Elrios plunged into the world of love, Elsword fell in love with Lu and Rena had to save her friend before it's too late!

Rena operates an shop inside the El House while Elsword is cleaning the floor with an broom and Ain checks an mystery chest. Lu opens the door of the El House, then sneaked and stole one of Ain's three love potions. She prepares coffee and puts the love potion on it, then gave it to Elsword who suddenly fell in love with her.

Meanwhile, Ain pays Rena 6 million ED, causing her to be jealous, with Ain and Ciel shocked, Rena starting to get angry and fights with Lu over Elsword but Eve pushed them and challenges Rena and Lu to win Elsword's heart by starting an love round. The scene switches to outside of the El House.

During the first round, Rena shoots an arrow with an normal bow to an target but suddenly the arrow missed the target, making it almost reach into Elsword's head but he dodged.

Rena feels pity for him and Lu shoots an arrow with an bow, then Lu wins Elsword's heart. In the second round, Eve points a gun on the air while seeing Rena and Lu jumping on empty cement bags but in Rena's case, she spins outside of the El House, breaking into an barn much to the chickens' horror. Rena gets herself covered with chicken feathers.

Lu finally finished the race, with Elsword clapping for her. During the third and final round, Rena and Lu sits on an log, with green and blue pillows. The two does an pillow fight until Rena fainted with bruises on her face. Lu blows a kiss to Elsword, thus he fell in love with her while Rena feels dizzy, with him rushing to get her up but Lu grabs Elsword's arm to meet her family in the demon realm but he screams at her and then...

As a result, Elsword hits Lu so hard with an red pillow, with Ciel laughing, Eve giving an thumbs up and Rena laughs as well. That night, they still continued doing their actions.

THE END

Endcard: