S6 EP3: To The Abyss

Elsword were having lunch with Sylvie and Elesis until Crimson said to them that they're going on a vacation. Chiruno lurks in the windows thinking that she will come with them, so she proceeds by taking all of the clothes off Crimson's initial luggage and puts herself inside the luggage right before the four arrived. As the five arrived into a ski resort, Elesis suggests that the three and herself should go skiing.

As Crimson, Sylvie, Elsword and Elesis left for skiing, Chiruno finally has freedom and explores other rooms except for the bathroom only to look at the ski resort via an master bedroom. The scene switches to Elsword skiing with Crimson snowboarding while the cameraman films the two. Again in their room, Chiruno plays around and orders food, then the skiing resort maid to bring her food.

The scene switches to Elesis sitting in a chairlift waving to the camera in the ski resort. Again the scene switches to Chiruno takes Crimson's clothes off her luggage, and saw an swimsuit for herself. Chiruno herself splashed into the swimming pool and then left to the four's room. As Crimson, Elsword, Elesis and Sylvie arrives, Chiruno puts herself inside the luggage.

Crimson accuses the three of putting snacks on the bed, but none of them did so and it was believed to be Chiruno who did all of these messes. An resting fee message came to Crimson, and saying that she should pay 1,000 ED but Crimson said to the three that she is leaving with them. As a result, the player contacts the GM to stop Chiruno from her crimes.

And as Chiruno leaves, the GM chases her by tracking her wayabouts down.

THE END