EP16: Ridiculous Beach

The airship flies through the sky, and here we see Luna looking at the sky. After an airship ride, Luna walks with the luggage and waves at the viewer but her hair was messy, and Elsword laughs over her very messy hair. Luna decides to put a cardboard box to cover her face, and walks away with him.

Meanwhile at the beach, both of them is seen relaxing in their swimwear. Luna puts hair mousse to make her hair feel better, and relaxes with her friend. The sea splashes at Luna. As a result, Luna leaves Elsword alone with the beach umbrella without him noticing and causes him to cry.

After a series of being left alone, here's what happened to Luna. Luna has Yunoki's wig, relaxing with her friend again. Yunoki stares at Luna angrily, and starts to throw sand at her and picks up her own wig. Yunoki walks away with the wig, but Luna starts to fight with Yunoki, and Elsword was shocked much to the point that Aisha, Eve, Chung, Raven, Add and Ain stares at three of them. Yunoki and Luna stopped fighting.

The next day, Elsword sees Chua and Laby having afro hair, while he seems to relax with Yunoki and Luna. Elesis and Ara walks with afro hair. That time, he was puzzled upon seeing everyone, even his older sister with afro hair.

THE END