The Movie: Elsword Unchained

This episode is mainly Elsword Sucks in a nutshell and no animals were harmed during the production of this movie.

This following film contains sensitive content that some readers may find offensive, disturbing and violent. The sexual content involved is so high that by reading this movie without may result in your behavior being violent. If you even mention this film to your friends/guildmates in/outside of Elsword is no good. So if you're sensitive, please go read other episodes of Elsword Fables. Viewer's discretion advised.

Nixon Elsowrg/ShadowRunal Presents... Elsword Unchained

Part 1: Misjudged

Velder Town, life chained me with love and hope.

In Velder town, 20-year-old Elesis smokes and tanned 14-year-old Fabian comes up to her, then said to her "Good morning Elesis, have you been smoking early this morning?" and gave her an heart-shaped present then he left. Elesis walks away with the present and Chloe lurks behind the gate to the Suburbs of Velder.

At Elesis' house, Elesis herself feels exhausted and Chloe with the Ruby Knights traitors murdered her. The next day, 17-year-old Elsword walks in with his pants removed and saw Elesis' blood. 20-year-old Xenia appears, pretending to be the Velder police and said to him "We got reports about an murder around this area and it seems that the culprit is still here."

As a result, Elsword insulted Xenia by calling her a piece of junk and claims that he's innocent, then showed the actual culprit's letter but Xenia arrested him by mistake and brought him to Elrianode.

Part 2: Mistreated

Elrianode Prison Facility, my judgement shall descend upon you.

In Elrianode Prison Facility, Helga holds Elsword while Ain said to him "Don't worry, Mr. Sieghart. I just downloaded the anthology to Eve's database and I'm confident about our victory." The scene switches to an flashback where Fabian, Aisha and Rena saying Elsword is guilty. After the flashback, Helga teleported him to jail with Elsword attempting to insult her but Helga electrocutes him by using her runes.

Justice? What a beautiful lie!

Elsword wakes up in jail and saw Laby who were also in the same jail as him only to discuss with her. Again the scene switches to an flashback where Earth El Master Gaia was sitting in bed until he got hit by an bomb coming from Nisha. And the flashback ends, with Elsword threatening Laby to be stabbed by an knife but Lu strangled him.

Your screams only made me make my strength hard...

Laby and Lu talks to each other and the scene switches to two hedgehogs sitting infront of fire and we looked everywhere in Elrianode Prison Facility, and outside of EPF, Add kills Rose with his dynamos and back to jail, Lu sees silhouettes of two people copulating while Xenia looks at the three via the jail window.

Lu said to Xenia that she and Laby are having a little fun but Xenia insulted her and warned Lu about being intimate without her but Xenia forgives Lu and the copulation sound is still coming.

Part 3: Elsword Unchained

2 years later in Elrianode Prison Facility (EPF), I'm the hand between the trigger...

19-year-old Elsword as Knight Emperor starts to grow a beard and said to himself "It has been 2 years since I went to EPF." The male hedgehog said to the female hedgehog "I'm telling you, these humans are insane. I think they're called the Bringer of Chaos." The female hedgehog said to to the male hedgehog "I heard they burned down Velder and there were no survivors."

Knight Emperor starts to cry and said to himself "My friends, my family... Elesis, Fabian..." Outside of his jail, the female hedgehog said to the male hedgehog "Wait an minute, wasn't Elsword who's in the jail convicted for the related murder resulting in Velder being burned down?" The male hedgehog said to the female hedgehog "I guess so, ma'am. They've never find a body through..."

Knight Emperor said the words to himself "My world... My love... Everything is gone... How am I supposed to live for?" "Maybe I should pull this trigger..." And behind of him, a Phoru ate the Ancient Phoru's bread resulting in the Ancient Phoru killing it by shooting it with an gun. Knight Emperor's pupils becomes blue.

The male and female hedgehog comes to his cell only to find out that he's gone. The female hedgehog said "What? Elsword is gone." It turned out that the hedgehog's lying. Knight Emperor is still here, and is running with the rifle. In the party room, Laby appears with an silhouette of Ain copulating with Lu until Knight Emperor shoots Laby's head with the rifle.

Meanwhile, Lu said that she can't concentrate with the rifle noises with Ain teleporting safely and Knight Emperor shooting Lu and threw an match to the bed, and shows an middle finger. Outside of EPF, Xenia said to the hedgehogs "CODE RED ALERT! Elsword is out of control, with an shotgun! RUN AWAY!"

The hedgehog flees with Knight Emperor killing so many hedgehogs and destroying EPF, then  tries to flee to the town near EPF, but killed one hedgehog with Xenia in Awakening mode attempting to use Infinite Blade but Knight Emperor dodged and teleports to where she is, then enters Awakening mode to use Impact Smash on Xenia, resulting in her bottom torso disappearing and said to Knight Emperor "Elsword you imbecile... Even if I die, Eberhardt will hunt you... Eberhardt will find and KILL YOU!"

Seeing as nothing can stop Xenia, Knight Emperor throws an atomic bomb, then teleported outside of EPF and the nearby village with the EPF bridge exploded and the upper torso of the Phoru being on the grass with fire on it. 

Road to somewhere else, and punishment for all...

Knight Emperor goes to an blacksmith and said to the blacksmith that he wanted more bullets, and the blacksmith gave him the bullets, in which Knight Emperor says to himself "I'm bringing the bullets!" And the movie ends with him running to the 4th wall.

ENDROLL:

Main Cast:

Elton Siegemund (Elsword Sieghart), Elena Siegemund (Elesis Sieghart), Fabien Siegemund (Fabian Sieghart), Charis Fischer (Chloe), Fake Velder Police (Xenia Hartman), Red Knight Traitor (Alyssa Cornell) and Hedgehog (Hedgehog pets)

Special Thanks to:

Inspiration for Elsword Fables: Grand Chase Reawakening (formerly Grand Chase Adventures and Grand Chase: Melancholy Bell), Legends of MapleStory and YunokiRoom Bullshittery/Monogatari

Inspiration for this movie: Tarmo Flake

All rights reserved to KOG.

THE END

Conclusion: These events involved in this episode couldn't happen in the actual game.