S2 EP01: New World

Meanwhile at the outside world, An 16-year-old gamer girl is accidentally killed by the god. God apologizes by sending her into an new world, which seems different from the outside world.

Meanwhile at the new world, the 16-year-old gamer girl walks around the world, until the elf mayor greets her and asks what is her name, and she named herself Seohyun. Seohyun said to the mayor that what is his name, and the elf mayor named himself Alex. Seohyun said "Is this the creator's world?", Alex said that it is the creator's world, and there were an airship about to shoot at the world, but I was here, with the world's residents accusing Seohyun of seducing the mayor and the police arrests Seohyun herself and puts her to jail.

At jail, Seohyun felt lonely and cried. Lu walks in and used her left hand to break the jail cells, and Seohyun was like ?! in reaction to Lu breaking the jail cells. Lu said to Seohyun "We better run before the police arrests you again, Seohyun!" Seohyun said that it is a good idea, and both of them runs away without the police noticing them.

Back at the world, the El Search Party except for Lu were at the airship, waiting for Lu to come with them. Once they witness Lu rushing with Seohyun, Raven asks Rena to drop the rope for them to climb in, and Rena accepted his request by dropping the rope. Lu grabs Seohyun's hands and grabs the rope, with Laby getting the rope close to the airship. After that, Lu and Seohyun were in the airship.

At the airship, Ciel wants Lu to explain about what happened, and Lu explains to Ciel that she flew to the sky just to arrive at a new world, just to rescue Seohyun. At the other scene of the airship, Elsword is looking at the sky, until he sees that there were the police from a new world is on a helicopter, and asks Aisha, Rena, Raven and Eve to shoot bullets with the cannon to the police. Aisha, Rena and Raven shoots the helicopter with the cannon, while Eve uses her drone to shoot the helicopter automatically. The helicopter falls down directly into a building. There were another helicopter, with Mei controlling it, and kicks Eve off the airship, but Chung, Ara, Elesis, Add and Lu grabs Eve and gets her on the airship. Mei then ties Ciel up, and calls him idiot, but instead, Lu scratches Mei's left eye, with Laby punching Mei's chest and as a result, Aisha kicks Mei off the airship.

The El Search Party decides to fly away, and is never seen again from the new world.

THE END