Stories EP26: Darkmoon Fair

While most of Elsword's torso and head has suddenly transformed to that of an rabbit, he was being chased by the hunter. Prior to that, the woman told the hunter that there was an nearby "rabbit" going to eat all of the carrots in her garden and she wanted him to kill the nearby "rabbit". A few minutes later, Elsword transformed to an rabbit and fainted.

Penensio and Lowe walks in and saw Elsword as a rabbit fainted, then Lowe brings an cage and Penensio brings the asleep rabbit into the cage with Lowe closing the cage. Later, both of them left. Elsword woke up and saw Elesis trying to run after Lowe and Penensio while inside of the cage. Elesis said to him "Don't worry Elsword, I will save you right before it's too late!"

It was too late. Penensio set Elsword free from the cage to the another rabbit cage, where he's constantly crying and an female rabbit came to take pity on him, then said to him "... (Listen, El. Why are you crying?" As a result, Elsword escapes from the cage by going through an door and jumping off it, running away from the rabbits who were just here to comfort him without any words.

Breaking free from the cage, Elsword transforms back to an human and gets chased by rabbits everywhere, with Aisha saying "What the hell is going on here and why is Elsword getting chased by rabbits?" Rena throws herself to the rabbits, allowing an chance for Elsword to run faster than the rabbits. 

"Thanks, Rena!" Elsword thanks Rena while running away faster, but when he runs, there was an rock and he tripped over it. Elesis and Ryou Onuki walks in and saw Elsword as an rabbit much to their horror. Ryou goes where the rock is and tries to pat fainted Elsword in the head, but Lunaria appeared and threw asteroids at them, with Elesis saying to Ryou "Watch out for the asteroids!"

As a result, both except for Elesis and Lunaria dodged the asteroids, with Gloria and Darkmoon destroying the asteroids within an second. The asteroids was destroyed, then Elesis thanks Gloria and Darkmoon for destroying the asteroids. Ara, Fabian, Aisha and Rena runs and saw Elsword almost passing out, with all players surrounding the scene.

After the events, the priests has an discussion with the El Masters about Lunaria and Sol changing their roles from being the god of the sun and moon. Rosso said that Lunaria will the be goddess of the sun and Sol will the god of the moon, with El Masters except for Ebalon and priests except for Darkmoon agreeing to the idea.

As a result, Elria switches Sol and Lunaria from being the sun god and the moon goddess to being the sun goddess and the moon god. Ebalon and Darkmoon gets angry while the rest of Elrios are happy. While everyone is out, inside the wooden house shown in Season 1's beginning episode, Elsword is lying in bed while Fabian looks at him and said to him "From now on, you can only go outside for training purposes while I will go on a quest to confront Berthe with Aisha, Rena and the El Search Party and Elesis will take care of you, poor Elsword." then left.

Elsword looks at Fabian leaving the house while being sad and said to himself "How am I supposed to join Fabian and my team now?" 

"Only when you have successfully recovered within 4 days."

THE END

Conclusion: This episode is an prologue to the comic where Fabian climbed the Tree of El that takes place 4 days later.