Stories EP20: The Disappearance of Elsword

Today's new episode of Elsword Fables is full of witch stories! Also, this is an sequel to Season 1's Fake Aisha. This time, Fabian went to an mysterious female swordsman (not Elesis, but an original character of mines created for this fanfiction)'s house as her next meal but there's no such luck like that! Fabian won't give up, so the swordsman will test all of her traps on his back! Next up, you'll see an epic battle for Elsword's destiny between Fabian and that one lovesick female swordsman Audrey! No one can ever separate him with his elder siblings especially if Fabian has his Ssanggeom ready and a couple of rabbits to help!

The episode begins at the wooden forest near the Ruben Village. Inside the wooden house, the mysterious female swordsman practices alchemy, then looks at her backpack only to turn out there was nothing, only noodles. She puts it into the Mysterious El Flask and tastes the noodle from it, which made her hungry. Next up, she saw an squirrel and wants to eat it but an sparrow takes it away from her and she gets mad at it.

The scene switches to Fabian getting lost in the forest and climbs an tree which threw him to the wooden house. Later, outside of the wooden house, the swordsman gets hit by Fabian and she dreams of him as an chicken, much to his horror. The swordsman introduces herself as Audrey and wants to eat him but Fabian hides inside the house and pulled the liver to make Audrey fall down the stairs into the basement instead of entering.

Audrey appears on the window and Fabian threw her sword bayonet at her, then closed the windows. Before the night in the player's timezone, Fabian pulls the flask into the fireplace and Audrey's foot starts to get hot, then she got trapped in a cage which was fallen by the lever Fabian pulled, and Fabian starts to mock on Audrey.

Fabian and Audrey gets hungry, in which Ariel came with Jajangmyeon and gave to Fabian then left. The scene switches to Fabian eating Jajangmyeon without even sharing it to Audrey but later he gave all of it to her much to his shock. Fabian wants to leave the house but Audrey holds him tight and said to him "I want your Ssanggeom please!"

Fabian gave her his old Ssanggeom, and outside of the wooden house, Ariel came with so many Jajangmyeons that Audrey wants to eat her for dinner instead of the Jajangmyeons much to her horror, and Fabian waves goodbye to her in which Audrey waves goodbye too. The scene switches to an sign reading "Ruben Village", with Elsword walking and telling Fabian "Come on bro, don't forget to go with us!" and grabs his hands to the Ruben Village.

THE END