S2 EP4: Fifty Shades Of Elsword

Based off of an highly popular video on YunokiRoom channel, which is displayed on the top if you want to watch that bullshit. Also known as Mr. Sieghart Will See You Now and Fifty Shades Of Sieghart. 

The next day, the Naifeh family throws Kotoka a large birthday party at their house in Egypt. Elesis worries after finding an message between her brother and Kotoka, discussing the whole Green Wall of Arcadia, but El assures Elesis that his relationship with Kotoka is a vanilla one. After Kotoka and El announces their engagement, Glace angrily confronts El, accusing him of being an salaryman and claiming that an vanilla relationship never satisfy Kotoka.

Enraged, El punches Glace and tells him to mind his business. As they fight, Kotoka comes in and confronts Glace. She reminds him that while he taught her how to take control of her own life, Glace never once taught her to love like El did.

Kotoka's mother Yayoi overhears the arguments and is furious that Glace preyed on her daughter.  After slapping him across the face, Yayoi rails on Glace for his actions and orders him out of her family's life for good. He leaves in disgrace and Yayoi confronts Kotoka about it.

After telling Yayoi the whole story, she ends her relationship with Glace and give back the snow wand to him.

Kotoka takes El to an park, and proposes properly with an engagement and El accepted that. Outside of the Naifeh's house, Blade Taylor secretly watches the party and is the one who sabotaged Blaze and has sworn revenge.

Upon watching this, Elesis wonders this will happen to her brother one day.

THE END