The Movie

It was 3PM. At the park, Elsword asks Laby if she is going to the pool tonight with him, and Laby nods to that. That was when a woman who was older than both of them starts to see them.

Later at 9PM, Meanwhile at the swimming pool area, El (who is in a swimming trunk) jumps in the pool and Laby (is in her swimsuit) steps down the ladder and is in the pool. Yunoki emerges from the pool, and starts to chase El and Laby much to the point that they ran away to Elodie's library and stopped. Yunoki transforms to Inner Yunoki, and the two ran away and she starts chasing them until they ran to the Hourglass Temple.

At the hourglass temple, Inner Yunoki stops and sees Levi holding an hourglass. Levi turns the hourglass upside down, and it changed to 10AM until it was 10PM. Levi tries to stop Inner Yunoki by stopping time, and he unstopped time. Inner Yunoki chase El until the four flies. Levi says that KOG has to offer something fun, and by the power of El compels her. Inner Yunoki turned back to an butterfly and flew away. The three are victorious, and they won.

1 week has passed, and the three plays volleyball. After that, the three got chased by Yunoki's friends and hides behind Elodie's house. Levi thinks about an plan that El, Laby and him will distract Yunoki's friends, Laby sneaks to the lake and grabs the lake's water and gasoline, also she will have to wear an chicken costume. Levi changes his plant that Laby will be dressing black like a ninja, she will sneak to the lake while Yunoki's friends are chasing them. Laby facepalms, and Levi said that he and El won't magically be defeated from the YunokiRoom infestation and they will meet Laby who has the lake water and gasoline. She will have to offer it to him. Again, El facepalms. That was when Nyanchii appeared and the three ran away.

Meanwhile in KurtzPel, the two said that Levi sacrificed himself for them and they go through an magic school. At an magic school, the two sees Cream Plie and Cream Plie is in front of them while Kotone was here. Laby had an nightmare. She walks next to Echo who is kneeing down and Apricot staring at her.

Back at the actual game, the two came to the Hall of El, and here we see the creator Arakashi-chan who says that she is watching them. They've said that they've watched her radio shows. Suddenly, an beep incident occurs around the game and KurtzPel and Arakashi-chan said to El that he is very clumsy. After that, the three flew to the Anti-Disturber Station with their wings.

At the Anti-Disturber Station, the three sees Ophelia locked inside a cage, and Ophelia wants El to be her boyfriend. Laby realizes that Ophelia is one of Yunoki's friends, and the two ran away to KurtzPel. In KurtzPel, the two sees Levi in the forest, and Levi hugs the two. Levi has an surprise for both of them, and they go down the sewers.

In the sewers, El says that it is disgusting and soon after they went to an dungeon, they were locked up. Laby says that Levi is their fiend, and they run to the next floor of the dungeon while Echo sees them.  At the next floor of the dungeon, the two sees nymphomaniac girls who really wants to intimate with him. The two starts to run away and the next floor of the dungeon is locked, and they have to go to the sewer lake. Aysun sees them.

After that, Echo chases El and Laby and the two except for Echo ran to the Hall of El. At the Hall of El, at the Radio center, El says to the game rules and the power of El compels Yunoki's friends, and as a result, many of them vanished.

At the end of the movie, the two flew down to Ruben. That was when someone who was the creator of these monstrosities apologizes for what he have did, but the two refused, and they called the GMs for help.  After that, the two sees the players clapping for El and in conclusion, they could live peacefully.

THE END

Director: Arakashi-chan, Special Thanks To: KOG (Developer and Publisher of three games) and all players and fans like you. Thank you to all players and fans of this game and fanfiction, and here's an extra scene.

EXTRA SCENE: Elsword looks at the mirror, and sees a poorly drawn chibi image of himself in the mirror, and runs away.