Elesis Has Cynophobia

Today, Elesis and Elsword met a hermaphrodite in real life...

Oh my god... Elsword has sheltered a suspicious creature and kicked his older sister Elesis out of the house! What happened to him? Is he crazy?! Um, he hasn't seen a hermaphrodite in real life and has no idea what hermaphrodites really it is.

Elesis wants to save her little brother Elsword and prepares a sneak attack on Elissa. Will she succeed or will she be chased by Elissa all over villages? Are you ready for a mysterious episode of Elsword Fables full of unexpected transformations? Cool! Let's get started!

This night and it was rainy, and here inside the cottage, Elesis and Elsword appears wearing pajamas; with Elesis grabbing a pillow and they both saw a berserk pug eating sausage, with it going towards Elesis while Elsword got scared and is hiding behind her and she throws a pillow but the pug dodged. As a result, Elesis used a mustard to blind the pug's eyes.

As soon as Elsword felt pity for the pug, he cleans its face with the table cover, and the pug licks him in the face but Elesis wants him to stay away from the pug but he refused and went away with it to his room. Meanwhile, Elesis grabs the table cover and slept with it on the couch. 

Meanwhile with Elsword at his room, he leaves the pug alone and fall asleep. The next morning, Elissa barged into the house and Elesis looks at her then left with the couch pillow and went into her brother's room. Upon entering the room, Elesis shouted "Wake up Elsword! Someone has barged into our house without asking our dad's permission to enter!"

As a result, the pug came with the lunch while Elsword was arguing with Elesis until he kicked her out of the house. At this moment, Elesis still knocks on the window. In the backyard, Elsword cleans the pug with soap and it licked him in the face again while Elesis was lurking in the bushes then he left it alone. The pug peed on the bushes and it transformed to an human with glasses and then to normal.

As a result, Elesis named the pug Elissa and got mad over it. In the park, Elsword throws a frisbee to Elissa and accidentally threw it to Elesis whom Elissa grabbed the frisbee off her mouth and filled her mouth with dirt in which in turn she spits it. Back at the house, Elesis opens her house door only to saw that Elissa attacks her.

Later, Elsword left with Elissa and Elesis breaks the window by throwing a brick to it then threw herself into the house and ate a sausage then finds a pendant then threw herself outside and knocks the door only for Elissa as a human to stare at her. Upon finding the pendant, Elissa saw their husband, daughter and son wanting them to come back.

Upon leaving, Elissa runs with the pendant on her neck to follow her husband, daughter and son. Elsword got upset and Elesis closes the door, then comes to the door and shouted "Sis, open the damn door! I want to apologize to you for what I've done, so OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"

THE END

Plot Twist: Elesis is diagnosed with cynophobia, which is why she let Elsword outside and in turn Fabian and Frostine helped him to get inside the house.