(Black Clover) Noble Descent

Noble Descent: From Juliet's blood status as she is descended from nobles despite being a commoner.

From: Black Clover - mainly from the anime though may refer to the mange when necessary

Genre: #Romance #BlackBulls #BlackClover #Langris #Finral #Sister #LittleSister

Name: Juliet Vaude / Roulacast - meaning 'young' in Latin which links to how she is the youngest child. Juliet is also the name of one of Uranus's moon's in astrology. I chose this because since she has space magic as well as light magic, an astrological name seemed to fit nicely.

Magic: Three leaf Grimoire with both light and special magic.

Background:

Juliet is the youngest child of Ledior Vaude, born from a mistress who had been a commoner. After finding out that he had got a commoner pregnant, Ledior had hired someone to kill her other while she was still pregnant so that his noble name wouldn't be tarnished. Juliet's mother fled and eventually gave birth to Juliet. The Killer coincidentally caught up with them after she had given birth and was very weak but couldn't bring himself to kill her or the baby but he needn't kill her mother anyway as she was too weak physically to survive after the difficult birth for long. The would be assassin wasn't hired to kill a baby and wasn't told about her being pregnant before hand so she refused to kill the baby. He brought the baby to an orphanage in Hage Village where it would be safe from her father and returned to the capital and reported that both mother and child perished, telling Ledior that Juliet hadn't even been born when he got to her mother. Juliet grew up alongside Yuno and Asta and get her grimoire with them. Even though it was an ordinary three leaf grimoire, she had spells of both light magic and spatial magic spells inside. Before this, she could cast simple healing spells with her light magic though she was not aware of her special magic and she had only used it by accident previously and hadn't realised what it actually was, not being aware that their was that kind of magic. She followed Asta and Yuno to the capital and took the Magic Knight Exam, when it came to the fight, she was set against an arrogant noble who spent most of his time monologing and flaunting his name to the captains who looked annoyed when he should have been fighting, he had also sent one spell towards her before looking away to continue his speech thinking that she would ne taken out and turned his back. While he was busy, Juliet let the spell pass through her as it hit the ground and created a large dust cloud which hid her, she placed her hands behind her back and cast a portal to just behind him and sent a small light magic spell through the portal which knocked him out in one shot. Most of the captains didn't see what happened and neither did most of the other examinees though Yami, Langris and Finral all noticed along with Yuno and Asta who already knew of her abilities. Yami, Langris and Finral hadn't seen the light magic though they saw the special magic, the other captains didn't know what happened so they didn't have much of a reaction. Langris told his captain William about what he saw and so when it came to choosing which group to join, only the black bulls and the golden dawn raised their hands. Because Juliet didn't like nobles, she chose the black bulls. After seeing this, Langris researched about where she came from and her origin to find that she was actually his little sister. Finral also had his suspicions and found out from Langris despite them not being on good terms.

Blurb:

Suggestions:

Juliet can use her magic in many different ways. She can create portals like Finral but still needs practice with them. She can alter her body so that things pass through them like how Obito can when using his Sharingan and she uses this spell in the same way

 She can create an extra dimensional box where she can hold things in for as long as she wants though the larger the item the harder it is to put in a box. She cannot place living things in this box (Or at least hasn't tried or it takes too much for her and can kill her if she tries until she build-up her magic more). She can use this to trap spells and then open a portal at a later date and use the spells against her enemies.