(Sirius Black) Firepuff

Firepuff: Named after Alva's code name as a Marauder. 'Fire' from her animagi form being a Red Panda that is also known as a 'Fire Fox' and the 'Puff' from her house Hufflepuff and her nickname 'Feistypuff' by the Marauders. I would have had her named 'Firefox' instead but i didn't want people to think that she turned into a fox. As much as I adore Foxes, I feel like a red panda suits her better.

From: Harry Potter - Marauders Era - golden Trio Era

Genre: #Romance #MaraudersEra #Marauder #Hogwarts #Hufflepuff #Animagus

Name: Alva Amnon - meaning 'Elf' in Swedish and Norwegian. It is a feminine form of Alf. It is also a spelling variant of the masculine name 'Alvah' meaning 'His Highness'. Also meaning 'An exalted white old friend who have supremacy of a supernatural being' in German, Hebrew and Spanish. And her last name means 'Faithfull' and 'Loyal' in Hebrew. Gets nicknamed 'Tinypuff' 'Feistypuff' and 'Firepuff'.

Background:

Alva is a small, kind-hearted Hufflepuff Muggle Born, that looks younger than she really is because of her size. She isn't a push over though and can hold a grudge. To everyone around her, she seems like to usual Hufflepuff that is timid, shy and fragile. She is no such thing. Alva is very devious and mischievous, being able to pull of ground breaking pranks and have everybody be non the wiser. Because she is small and seemingly harmless, she unintentionally makes people want to protect her and look after her but the reality is the other way around. She uses her innocent demeanour to her advantage and strikes terror through the school to anyone she thinks deserve her pranks. Any Slytherins who cause her house problems are she sees bullying someone, will soon find themselves in hilarious and creative pranks. Everyone assumed that it had been the marauders in Gryffindor doing all this however, after the Marauders in question cause some problems for some people Alva is close to , they too become her newest victims. They don't know weather to be angry or impressed but they take this as an act of war and become determined to find out who had pranked them. Alva's kind nature is genuine and she is very loyal, she has the students and teachers in the palm of her hand and if anyone accuses her, she will be defended.

Blurb:

Alva Amnon is a small feisty little Hufflepuff who's size makes her look younger than she really is. Like most Hufflepuff's, she is incredibly kind and fair, showing great dedication in the things she is passionate about. 

The things she is passionate about you ask?

Making anyone who looks down on her and her friends pay!

You would think such a small and unassuming Hufflepuff would be easy to push around, and on the outside, that is exactly what she portrays. However, this girl has guts that would put a Gryffindor to shame and devilish schemes that a Slytherin would be proud of.

Putting on an innocent and fragile act, Alva has the majority of the school in the palm of her hand making everyone but her close friends underestimate her. When Slytherins cause trouble for those she cares about, it doesn't take long for them to find themselves in mysterious accidents.

But who would suspect such a small, timid Tinypuff?

Well, The Marauders are on the hunt after they find themselves the victims of a devious prank. Or in their eyes. A Declaration of war!

Suggestions:

In a way, I guess Alva is what one would call a white Lotus, someone who acts innocent and good when their true nature isn't. Though in this case, Alva is just mischievous and can hold grudge and she doesn't actually mean any harm to anyone.

As it would suggest, Alva is very small compared to other girl her age, and along with her innocent act, it makes people feel the need to protect her. But in reality, it is her protecting them. I can imagine her having short hair instead of long though if she does have long hair, then it would be braided into an intricate bun. She has light blond hair and deep brown doe eyes. 

She is very loyal to those who treat her well and she isn't afraid to stand up for her friends, though she does so discreetly. Because of everyone's believe that she is innocent, she can turn things around on anyone who is being mean, acting like she doesn't understand and being kind, all while making them look ten times worse and exposing their true selves as well as making everyone who feels protective of her take her side.

Honestly, the only reason she wasn't placed in either Slytherin or Gryffindor is because her Loyalty and sense of Justice outshines her bravery and cunning. But she certainly has ample amounts of both.

The Marauders end up pranking one of her close friends and so, their demise had been set in stone. She ends up pranking them in such a way that they are publicly humiliated in front of the entire school in the Great Hall, not maliciously, but very embarrassing, and so, the Marauders go to war.

Her Patronus is a Red Panda, also known as a 'Firefox' which looks cute and harmless but is still classed as a predator and has sharp teeth and claws, even if it mainly eats leaves. This is also her Animagus form. They aren't slow like big Panda's and can run as fast as a car so she wont have any trouble keeping up with the Marauders in their animal forms.

With how the Marauders get around using their map, Alva uses the portraits she has befriended as well as ghosts. This also includes Peeves who she befriended in her first year and they joined up together to prank people. She asked him to teach her his ways and since this was the forst person to ask him this, Peeves took her under his wing with glee.

Alva can just ask peeves or the portraits if the coast is clear or if the marauders had been planning any pranks. She also learns of things that other students do like bullying so she can choose her next victims wisely.

She knows Hogwarts nearly as well as the marauders.

I also have another version of the Cover, however, I've taken out the title and made '(Sirius Fanfiction)' smaller. Avah's nickname is still on the map authors though.

 Avah's nickname is still on the map authors though