(Toya Todoroki / Dabi) Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel: Referring to Grace's alias as a Vigilante

From: Boku No Hero Academia / My Hero Academia - mainly from the anime though may change to the manga since their is more content.

Genre: #Romance #Vigilante #Villain #Dabi #KeigoTakami #Hawks #Sister #Angel #Wings #Quirk

Name: Grace Takami - 'The Grace of God' in Latin. Her last name is the same as Pro Hero Hawks as they are siblings and means 'Hall', 'Honourable' and 'A Falcon' from 'Taka' and 'Beautiful' 'Fruit' 'Good Result and 'Truth from 'Mi'.

Quirk: Angel Wings

Background:

Grace Takami is the twin sister of Keigo or more commonly known as Hawks. During their childhood, their criminal father chose to sell Grace to the underworld to get some extra money so at the age of five, Grace was dragged away and never seen again by Keigo. Keigo and his mother couldn't go to the police because of who his father was and were helpless until Endeavor captured him. Even then however, his mother was too afraid of the police and their father to go to the police so when Keigo got sponsored to join the public hero safety commission, he used his new connections to hopefully track down his sister. After a year of searching, the investigation was called off and she was assumed dead however but Keigo himself didn't belive this as their was no proof that his sister was dead, believing that the police and Hero's just weren't looking in the right places. Grace herself was sold off into the underground, the worst part of society and as she was being sold off, she ended up being taken in by an Ex Hero turned Villain who bought her as a punching bag. While he does abuse her, she ends up earning a lot for him and about both the hero and villain society from the point of someone who has lived in both worlds. While growing up under the Ex Heroes care, she sneaks out every now and then to just fly, wanting to feel some form of freedom and ends up meeting Toya on the hill where he trains after she crash lands there. The two end up becoming somewhat friends as Grace returns to the hill to visit him whenever she can. Toya notices the bruises on her body that she says are from training though he doesn't buy it. The two don't talk about their home lives though do share their dreams of becoming heroes and train together as well. Neither telling their parent/owner about their new friend. Toya eventually sets the hill on fire and is presumed dead and Grace's owner gets caught by heroes and sent to prison leaving her alone in the underworld. She is eventually taken in by Stain, who is around 10 years older then her, and learns under him after he hears her views and hero society. Grace explains to him at one point that she belives the hero society and the police to be corrupt and not all that it is made out to be so she doesn't want to be one but still wants to help people, but that she also knows the good the heroes do as well. While Stain thinks she is being soft, their views aligned close enough and he ends up buying her in the next auction she is to be sold in and teaches her how to fight while he is working as a vigilantes. The two end up in a kind of sibling student kind of relationship and when she is strong enough, Grace becomes a Vigilante as well, hoping to help the people that the heroes and police can't and hopefully prevent people from becoming villains in the first place after she recognises that their isn't much put in place to prevent vulnerable people from going down the villain route. She gets a name for herself becoming known as the 'Guardian Angel' or the 'Fallen Angel' depending on who they ask as being a vigilante technically makes her a criminal in her own right. She doesn't kill anyone while acting as a Vigilante so she heroes and police and lenient with her though they still don't like her, especially since she actually as a good standing to the public, though she makes sure to keep her identity a secret and dies her wings black to both disguise herself and hide in the dark. She eventually comes across Dabi, who recognises her as his childhood friend, especially after seeing some burn scars on her wrists that he had left on her by accident and approaches her, though doesn't let her know who he really is. She isn't stupid however and finds out who he really is rather quickly. After revealing that she knows who he is, Dabi struggles with the thought that he may have to kill her since she knew who he really was but she ended up offering him help instead, to be there for him if he needs a confidant since hiding who he really was is bound to become emotionally taxing and to have someone to talk to and vent to may help him. Dabi, surprised that she was still supporting him even after he has become a villain is hesitant and she further explains the world she has lived in up until now and the people around her, she isn't gonna judge her friend when she lives with murderers and rapists. Dabi takes her up on the offer and they rekindle their friendship as he comes to her whenever he needs to talk and she heals any new burns while she listens. They eventually become closer and Dabi gets very protective of her as she is the only constant in his life that supports him unconditionally. They become lovers and while Grace makes her ideals known to him that she doesn't like killing innocent people or anyone in general, that she wouldn't stop him and instead tries to help him work his way around hurting innocent people and perhaps suggest people who just look innocent on the surface so he can still get the desired effect in his plan.