(BNHA) Dr.Dark

Dr.Dark: Referring to Haruka's alias as an underground doctor and Villain. Even though she isn't a villainous, she is classed as one because of association. Open to change her Alias though.

From: Boku No Hero Academia / My Hero Academia - mainly from the anime though will refer to the manga when necessary.

Genre:#Romance #Villain #Vigilanite #Doctor #Underground #UndergroundDoctor #LeagueOfVillains #LOV #Mafia #Eri #KaiChisaki 

Name: Haruka Kage - meaning 'Far Off' in Japanese. Also goes by 'Haru' for short which means 'Flower'. Her last name meaning 'Shadow' in Japanese which is a reference to her alias as an underground doctor.

Quirk: Sense Deprivation + Blood Manipulation.

Background:

Haruka Kage is a hard working woman who had sped through med school like no ones buisness and became a doctor at a well known hospital at a young age after graduating early. With the help of her quirks, she was able to save many people in and out of the operating room and when she wasn't treating a patient, she would be learning more techniques or spending time with in house patients and making them smile. Her life was filled with promise until one day, one of her patients passes away. This isn't the first time this had happened to her of course, but the reason they passed away had been because of the neglect of one of the heroes on duty having hit them with their quirk. She wasn't able to save her patient and she was not planning to lie in her report after being approached by one of the hero's sidekicks to convince her to lie about how the victim died so it looked as though they had been killed by a villain so save the heroes reputation. The hero themselves not even bothering to be present to request this or showing any remorse towards the victim or their family, instead blaming the victim for getting in the way. Haruka was furious and wrote her report truthfully, however, with some strings pulled on the heroes end, the report was silenced and she was fired from the hospital for causing the death of her patient. With nowhere else to go and such a stain of her record as a doctor making it so that she would never be able to work in that profession again legally, she decided to go underground to put her skills to use. There were many people who didn't make it to the hospitals or couldn't go to the hospitals who needed treatment so she decided to look a gift horse in the mouth and turn her attention to them. This included victims of domestic abuse, drug abuse, criminals , Vigilantes, and Villains. as well as others. As a doctor, she was impartial towards everyone she treated, no matter who they were so she had no qualms about treating villains as she understood that nobody was born evil and those who became villains had all likely been forced into the profession one way or another. Something that many in society fail to notice since after all, its easy to hate a man and ignore the cause. While working as an underground doctor, she goes under the alias of 'Dr.Dark' and keeps her identity a secret among the underground community for her own protection as she builds a large network with the more unsavoury sides of society and gains a hefty profit on the side from all the jobs she takes on. Apparently an underground doctor's pay is much more than a legal doctor and Haruka sure isn't complaining about that.

Blurb:

Suggestions:

Haruka's quirk 'Blood Manipulation' allows her to controle her own blood in many ways as well as others blood. Through her work as a doctor, she uses this to stop the bleeding of a patient, for blood transfusions and treat blood based illnesses and symptoms. The side affects of this cause her anaemia if she uses her own blood and the symptoms of anaemia if she uses another persons blood, though it takes a significantly longer time if she uses another's blood.

For fighting however, she can use her quirk to induce anaemia in another person, cause blood to leak from their orifices, stop circulation to the brain and much more. She is also able to mould her own blood into a solid form outside her body so she is able to form weapons out of it. (Think of Deadman Wonderland).