(Draco Malfoy) The Girl Who Died - Blood Bond

The Girl Who Died - Blood Bond:

From: Harry Potter - Golden Trio Era

Genre: #Romance #HarryPotter #Aimagus #Twin #Sister #Harry Potter #Slytherin #Hidden Identity #Bond #Old Magic #Phoenix #Death #Love

Name: Victoria Lily Crane / Potter - meaning 'conquiroe' in Latin. Her middle anem is the same as her mothers like how Harry takes his fathers first name as his middle name and her last name is of course Potter which means 'Drink or Draught'. The name 'Crane' is the alias she uses instead of Potter which means 'Crown'.

Background:

Harry potter's younger twin sister who tried to protect harry the night at Godrick's hollow by shielding him making her take the full brunt of the curse from Voldemort. the curse rebounded and Voldemort was defeated for now, Harry was left with a lightning bolt scar on his forehead and Victoria with one on the side of her neck. Other than the scar, Harry was fine however Victoria lay motionless in his arms, no longer breathing. Harry was taken away ad his family buried in the soil of Godrick's hollow cemetery. Unknow to everyone however, his sister twin woke up in a world of white with a dark looming figure stood over her curiously. His name...death. Death looked upon the mysterious child and saw that she possessed a silver glow, something not fond among the dead. He draped her with a piece of his cloak and picked her up gently and recognised her as the descendant of the youngest brother be had once met many centuries ago and smiled in reminiscence. This child did not belong on this side of the Veil as she had a magical bond binding her to the living world...not a familial bond with her twin brother but one to another boy from a pureblood family. A bond granted by Deaths only equal. Victoria was a child blessed by Life and now Death would bless her too. He reached out and pulled a single phoenix feather from her chest that glittered with a silver glow, he then reached out to a nearby tree and broke off a small white branch. He brought the two objects together as they merged, the feather disappearing as silver tendrils of light snaked around the hilt of the branch like vines leaving behind a beautiful wand. 11 inches, Veil Wood, 'Magus Phoenix Feather Core, Supple. Death carried Victoria through the valley of white as the scenery changed around them until they found themselves in front of three graves. Lily Potter, loving wife and mother. James Potter, beloved husband and father and lastly... Victoria Potter, dearest daughter and sister. death then brought Victoria to a small house that was once owned by the Peverell decedents that now lay abandoned and left her in the care of a small house elf, leaving her draped in his cloak much like the one he had gifted her ancestor and took her wand with him as it would appear in front of her when the time is right. Victoria would grow up in the house under the care of the little house elf and eventually meet a small boy around her age with platinum blond hair who ventured into her house out of curiosity, the two touching hands out of instinct as silver light wound around their conjoined hands leaving a shimmering silver light dancing around their wrists as proof of their bond. The boy would leave following the calls of his worried mother and would be unable to find the house as the beautiful but mysterious girl again but receive charmed paper birds with small letters from the girl and he would end some of his own, neither of the two knowing how the notes reached the other. They would eventually meet once again on a platform to board the train to where their lives would change forever. 

Blurb:

A redheaded woman crouches down to her two children sat in their cot, looking at them lovingly as a loud crash is heard from the floor below. It doesn't take long before a large cloaked figure breaks down the door to the nursery and with a shot of bright green light, the woman fell motionless to the floor.

Approaching the two twins, one boy and one girl, the latter trying to shield her brother, the intruder sends another curse of green light is sent towards them but then the light fades, only the boy is left crying in his cot with a lightning bolt shaped scar in his head. His sister lying lifelessly beside him.