(Eustass Kid) What Feels Wright

What Feels Wright: This isn't a spelling mistake, It is a play on words where I have replaced the word 'Right' with 'Wright' that has a different meaning. The meaning being; a maker or builder.

From: One Piece - mainly from the anime but will refer to the manga when necessary.

Genre: #Romance #EustassKidd #KidPirates #Kid #Kidd #OnePiece #Inventor #Engineer 

Name: Kainat D. Andern - meaning 'The Creation' in Arabic though she usually goes by 'Kain' for short which in itself means 'Acquire' in Hebrew. her last name means 'Modify' in German. I wanted her first name 'Kain' to be pronounced as 'K-eye-n' instead of 'K-aye-n'.  but it doesn't really matter either way I guess.

Devil Fruit: Mineral Mineral Devil fruit / Minreru Minereru No Mi 

Background:

Kain is the daughter of an unknown whore and a pirate. Born at sea where her mother served the whole crew and left at the first island they docked at before they abandoned her and continued there lives. Kain was left somewhere in the south blue and had to do what she had to to survive. She ended up being taken in by a retired ship wright who's crew left him for dead after he lost both his legs in a battle and she learned under him as she grew. The retired shipwright had constructed himself artificial legs and Kain, who had grown a fondness for inventions, managed to help improve his mechanical legs. She ended up constructing different things for fun including prosthetic limbs which were sold and the money used for her to buy a ship of her own and eventually leave the island to go on her own adventures. One day, she comes in possession of a strange fruit and upon eating it, she discovers that she had consumed the Minereru minereru no mi, or in English, the mineral mineral fruit. This fruit allowed her to manipulate different minerals in different ways, turn her body into these minerals, produce them and even enter them, like sinking into a wall. Because of the way she was raised, Kain doesn't take shit from anyone and it doesn't take long before she gets into a fight with Marines that thought that they could push her around and try to scam her out of her money after asking her to make a prosthetic limb. Because of this interaction, she gets a bounty on her head because they were petty and so her life of piracy begins. She doesn't care either way what side of the law she is on, as long as she can live her life as she wants it. She and Kidd encounter each other on their way through the grand line and after seeing her in action, Kidd wants her to join his crew despite her being a girl and his crew being all male. He eventually convinces her to join on Sabaody.

Burb:

Suggestions:

Kain's Devil fruit, the Mineral Mineral Devil Fruit, allows ehr to manipulate minerals and in a way, create transmutations and turn one thing into another through equivalent exchange by changing the form and matter of an object

I'm not sure how I could have her be her own pirate captain though I have two main ideas for her crew.

1 - have her crew made up of pirates who have been abandoned by their previous crew like her adoptive father had because of injuries and have them all use her prosthetics. This will include non pirates who need prosthetics as well and follow her after she helped change their lives. 

or 

2 - Have her create an artificial crew to man her ship or even a self sailing ship through her inventions so a large ship is able to be manned by her alone without a crew. 

Kain will eventually join Kid's crew.

Kain's work is very high quality and because it involves injuries, she has also learned Medicine and such. If she really tried, she could use her mineral mineral fruit to create the minerals needed to create medicine.

A lot of the time, people try to swindle her out of her work by not paying the full price or just not paying at all. When this happens, Kain isn't afraid to get her hands dirty and will hunt the person down and demand that they pay. If they refuse then she will rob them of everything they own and if they try to fight her, she may even sever their other limbs as a cost for stealing her specially made ones and then leave her prosthetic useless to them out of spite.

One such incident could happen in Sabaody or when Kain and Kidd first meet where she beats the shit out of one of her customers who thought that they could trick her and refuse to pay and she doesn't hesitate to cut of an arm or leg before ruining her prosthetic. Seeing how ruthless she was as well as skilled, Kidd was intrigued and this sparked his interest in her.

Kain doesn't discriminate between Marines or Pirates. She takes jobs off both and will beat the shit out of both of they try to one up her. 

I was thinking that I could perhaps give her a personality or maybe just the habits or Hatsume from BNHA. OR at least not as incense as Hatsume but Kain will have the habit of inventing things and perhaps dragging innocents into the test runs. Weather it ends well for them in the end or not. but she's a pirate so she doesn't care. 

When Kidd looses his arm to Shanks, his prosthetic could have been made by Kain as well, though I'm leaning towards either him making it himself still and Kain berating him and making her help, or they make it together off the bat. Kidd may not want to rely on anyone after the fight and feel useless or weak so asking Kain to make him an arm may hurt his pride, not to mention be also creates stuff. So having them work on it together, would work.

Whenever Kidd needs a touch up to his arm, Kain offers to help to they would be put in the situation with kid sat down and Kain working on his arm in silence. From their, the situation could turn whatever way you like. weather it e awkward silence or sexual tension.

In Sabaody when they are all attacked by the Robo Kuma, Kain could get exited because of the technology and then proceed to take one apart in the middle of the battlefield to see how it works.