(Tamaki Suoh) Blue Blood

Blue Blood: What you call someone of noble birth. Tamaki himself is called a Blue Blood by Ayanakoji(?) early on as well.

From: Ouran High School Host Club

Genre: #Romance #OHSHC #Childhood Friends #Forgetten #Nobility #Engagement #Host #Gender Bender

Name: Juliette De Rosa - meaning 'Youthful' in French. Her last name means 'Radiant' and 'Beautiful' in Kurdish. 'June' for her Japanese name which means 'Born in June' in Latin and 'Pure' and 'Clean' in Japanese. If you were not aware, some people have different names depending on where they are in the world, for example, Tamaki's name in france is 'Rene' which means 'Reborn'.

Background:

Born in France to a single commoner mother, Juliette became close friends with Tamaki when she was young. She is a 'Hafu' like Tamaki being half Japanese on her mothers side and French on her fathers. Both Juliette and Tamaki used to spend time with his ill mother with Tamaki playing the piano and Juliette playing the violin. Juliette would also sometimes braid his mothers hair while Tamaki talked or played the piano. When Tamaki moves to Japan when he is 14, he is forbidden contact with his mother and even Juliette because she is a commoner who has connections to Anne-Sophie (Tamaki's mothers name) so he cannot have contact with her in case she becomes a medium between him and his mother. Not long after Tamaki leaves for Japan, Juliette is found by her father who is from French nobility and had been looking for her and her mother for years and unable to marry because of his family. with the recent death of her grandparents, her father takes her mother as his wife and Juliette is brought into the La Rosa family of nobility with connections to royalty. She spends the next two years learning etiquette and becoming part of her families perfume and makeup industry as well as their modelling agency. Two years after joining the La Rosa family, Juliette is sent to Japan to attend Ouran High School so she can build up connections. when she arrives however, she joins as an honour student and is mistaken as a boy just like Haruhi because of her short hair and baggy clothes. She is immediately noticed by Tamaki but he doesn't recognize her at all because she had changed so much. Because of her personality and the way she acts around girls, complementing them and helping them with their hair and makeup, she has become very popular among the girls and Tamaki is determined to make her a Host. She ends up joining the Host club alongside Haruhi and is even the one to style her hair when she becomes an official host. Tamaki eventually finds out her real gender as she changes with Haruhi after the bullying incident. But is still too dense to know her Identity. 

Blurb:

Born in France to her Japanese, singe, commoner mother, Juliette De Rosa grows up alongside Tamaki as they become best friends. Both seemingly joined at the hip, the two spend their time trying to make their mothers smile. When Tamaki turns 14 however, he moves to Japan and is forbidden all contact from his mother and any friends he once had.

Not long after Tamaki left, Juliette's father appears at her doorstep and she finds out that he had been looking for her and her mother for years and unable to marry her mother because of his parents. 

Finally able to marry the woman he loves and be with his only daughter, Juliette joins the De Rosa family and spends the next two years learning etiquette and learning more about her family's beauty and modelling industry and becoming invaluable to the company as a beautician, therapist, model and much more.

When she turns 16, Juliette is sent to Japan to attend Ouran High School to expand her connections as well as meet the sons of her family's business partners. When she arrives at school, she is mistaken for a boy with her short hair and clothes but she befriends Haruhi after they find themselves in similar situations.

But what will Juliette do when she it dragged into the host club alongside Haruhi by Tamaki, who doesn't seem to recognize her at all!? 

Suggestion:

I might have it that Tamaki and Juliette both wrote a music piece for the piano and violin to play to Tamaki's mother beck when they both lived in France and only they know how to play it since they made it. This way, Tamaki could be playing the piano part solo at one point during the club or maybe during the break where Haruhi is working a part time job and Juliette plays the violin part which catches Tamaki off guard.

I could also have it that before they even meet, Tamaki might be playing the piano in the club room and Juliette may be able to hear is playing n the garden maybe and she plays her part but by the time Tamaki notices and tries to find the source of the accompaniment, she is gone. 

As she will be mistaken for a boy like Haruhi, she may use a Japanese name instead and not use her French name. For example, Tamaki used to be called 'Rene' in France but now he is known as 'Tamaki'. Juliette might be called June or something. From this, she is easily mistaken for a boy even more since her name is a unisex name and Tamaki only knows her as Juliette.

I could have a possible engagement between them later on perhaps that could effect or come about because of Tamaki's later engagement to that Éclair Tonnere girl later in in the anime.