Chapter 53

Raina's POV

I awoke gasping and looked around the room. I was currently laying in a bedroom with a single bed, I happened to be occupying, and a chair. I smiled when I saw Legolas sleeping peacefully in it. He stirred a little and opened his eyes.

Once he noticed I was awake, he jumped up and kissed me, "Thank god you're okay! I was so worried about you. The healer fixed your wound with some herbs so it should be healed. You've been out for a couple hou-" I placed a finger on his lips and smiled, "Hello husband." Legolas grinned and kissed me with passion. I felt him slide his tongue in my mouth and I moaned slightly. After a few minutes I pulled away, "Did we win?" Legolas smiled as tears built up in his eyes, "Yes. We won my love." Tears of happiness rolled down me cheek and Legolas pulled me into a hug.

The door suddenly bursted open and my favorite dwarf came storming in. "Where is she?!" Gimli looked at me and ran over, "Lassie you had me worried sick. I was almost as distraught as your little husband over there. He didn't leave your side for the whole 11 days you were in here. Ya gotta learn to be more careful." Gimli glared at me but soon started chuckling an pulled me into a hug. I looked up and saw Aragorn smiling at me. I smiled back an give him a hug. Multiple cheers were suddenly heard and two little hobbits jumped on my bed, "Merry! Pippin!" They gave me hugs and Gandalf walked in. I stared at him as more tears formed, "Gandalf?" Gandalf started laughing and I smiled, "Gandalf!" He gave me a hug and kisses my forehead, "Lady Raina. It seems you are now a wife. It makes me realize how much you have grown." I smiled and looked at the doorway and started crying at who I saw. Sam and Frodo. They smiled and ran to me. I hugged them both and sobbed. "You did it."

Everyone soon left my room till it was just Legolas and I once more. He closed the door and smiled at me, "I love you. So much." He walked over and laid next to me. I looked down at my hand and saw a gorgeous ring. I looked at Legolas and he smiled, "Its your wedding ring. It was my mothers. She told me that when I meet the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, this ring must be place in her finger to prove my love." I stared into his eyes as tears fell from my eyes. I moved closer and pressed my lips to his with so much passion. I rolled over and straddled him. He pulled away and looked a me, "Are you sure?" I answered him by kissing him.

That night we made love.