Chapter 15

"No. No. No. No!" I screamed, "Wake up! Boromir you have to wake up." I said the last sentence softly when I realized there was no hope. Legolas walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. I fisted my hands irk the front of his shirt and sobbed into his shoulder. One hand was wrapped around my waist tightly as the other softly stroked my hair.

"He is at peace now Raina. His suffering is over." Legolas whispered in my ear in elvish.
~~~~
I watched silently as Boromir floated towards the waterfall with his shield and sword resting on his chest. The boat slept fell off the waterfall as a single tear went down my cheek.

"May your legacy live on." I spoke in Elisha and grabbed my bags. Legolas spoke up while running to the boat, "Hurry. Frodo and Sam have reached the eastern shore." He turned back and saw none of us had moved, "You means not to follow them?" Aragorn sighed, "Frodo's fate is no lover in our hands." Gimli walked over, "Then it has all been in vain. The fellowship has failed." We all crowded around Aragorn. I looked down and the bandage that had been wrapped around my arrow wound. Legolas had used some herbs so it had stopped bleeding. "Not if we hold true to each other." I said quietly with a smile. "We will not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment to death. Not while we had strength left." They all smiled at me. Aragorn put a hand on my shoulder, "Leave all that can be spared behind. We travel light. Let us hunt some Orc. I laughed and equipped all by weapons with Legolas and Gimli chuckled. We ran through the first smiling and laughing. Let's do this.