Chapter 1

Reader of the week: avatar1776 We galloped along the mountain edge to Rivendell; my home. I dug my heels into Aola in order for her to go faster. We reached the front gates and the guards bowed. I nodded my head and climbed off Aola. A stable boy came over. I handed him the reins and wondered off to try and find my best friend. "Raina!" I heard her screech and run over. I smirked, "Hello Arwen. Long time no see." She glared at me and looked at the blood on me. I shook my head, "Not all of it's mine. I ran into a bit of trouble but I'm fine." She nodded and walked with me to the infirmary.

A healer spotted me on one of the beds and bowed, "Lady Raina." I smiled at the older woman, "Hello." She took a cloth and wiped the blood off my arms. She examined the small claw marks, "Would you mind explaining to me what happened?" I told her about the warg rider as she crushed up some herbs and put it on the marks. They were fairly small so I declined her offer of putting a bandage.

I thanked her and walked over to Arwen. "The guests are going to be here any minute. You must go bathe and dress appropriately; no trousers." I looked down at my bloody and torn shirt and trousers. I nodded to her and headed to my sleeping chambers.

My servant, Nönlā, was waiting by my bed holding a tray with tea and biscuits. I walked over to my dresser and stared at the dresses for a moment. "What one shall I wear today Nönlā?" She set the tray down and shuffled over to me.

I sat on the edge of my bed and sipped my tea while nibbling on a biscuit. She turned around holding a gorgeous silver strapless dress. The top part was corset like with small crystals outlining the sweetheart neckline at the top. There was a row of crystals at my waist. The bottom flowed out slightly with more crystals lining the bottom. I had a bath and slipped the dress on. I allowed Nönlā to tighten the corset part and when she finished, I was gob smacked. I looked gorgeous. It was slightly harder to breath but I could put up with it. She styled my naturally straight hair with little crystals here and there. A knock on my door sounded and Lord Elrond peeked his head through, "You look lovely Lady Raina. Are you ready?" I nodded and sent a smile at Nönlā before following Lord Elrond down to the courtyard.

There was a circle of men, clearly of importance, sitting. I spotted a hobbit that sat next to my close friend, Gandalf. Lord Elrond spoke up, "Gentlemen, this is Lady Raina Bellasiel of Bĥaatün. Her father was Lord Mēhadöta of Bĥaatün. Ever since Sauron's army destroyed her lands and people, she has stayed with us." I looked at all the faces and froze when I came across one I thought had perished. Aragorn.

EDITED 08/03/15