Chapter 24

I stood silently beside Legolas as we watched the soldiers carry Theodred's body into the hill. Eowyn started singing and I leaned my head on Legolas' shoulder. Why must there be so much death? I understand it comes with war, but I feel as though every where I turn, people are mourning over another loss.

After a few moments, Legolas and I placed a white flower in front of the tomb and headed over to the stables. I walked into Aola's stable and started to groom her as Legolas leaned against the wall watching me. "If only I could see you in dresses more often." I turned to him with a playful smirk on my face, "Too bad I can't fight properly in a dress." Legolas chuckled as made his way over to me. I Legolas placed his hand over mine that was brushing Aola. I gasped slightly as I felt his breath on the back of my neck, "It is nice that we finally have some time to ourselves." He whispered in my ear as he moved my hand so it kept brushing Aola. I leaned into his touch slightly, "A break was well needed for all off us. Besides, I don't think Gimli would've been able to sit behind you on a horse for much longer." He laughed and backed away as the dwarf walked in as if he had heard us. "Hello elves. My my lass. You should wear dresses more often." I laughed and turned to Gimli, "So I've been told." Sending a wink in Legolas' direction, I turned back to Aola and continued to run a comb through her main. "So I guess you two lovebirds want some alone time. I see. If 'ya need me, I'll be getting myself some well needed supper." I bid farewell to Gimli as he wandered out of the stables. I turned around to grab something but jumped when I saw Legolas sanding directly in front of me. "Hel-" He pressed his lips to mine with such passion I slowly lost my grip on the comb as it clattered to the floor. One hand was gently resting in my hair as the other rested on my waist. I fisted his shirt and arched my back into him. After a few minutes, I pulled away panting. "Wow. Okay then." I picked up the comb and put it back into the bucket with all the other grooming supplies. Legolas chuckled and lead me out of the stables and into the great hall.

The Prince Of My Heart *Legolas LOTR* ~Completed~ #wattys2015जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें