29. *American Mafiosa Capo*

Start from the beginning

"Mr. King!" I heard Enzo saying and then I saw him going towards who now I assumed was Mr. King and they bro hugged each other.

"Long time no see." Enzo said as they pulled away from the hug. "How have you been?" They started walking towards the living room. "I've been good." He replied.

"Hey man!" Both Marcos and Marcelo stood up from their spot and just like Enzo they greeted him as well. From the way they were behaving it looked like they were familiar with each other and knew each other very well. I squirmed awkwardly on my spot as they all settled down on the couch and Mr. King looked at me with curiosity.

"And who's this gorgeous lady might be?" I heard him saying to no one in particular. My eyes looked up at him and our eyes collided. He smirked at me to which I bit down on my lip and looked away and again my eyes fell on now kind of angry looking Massimo?

"Oh she's Maya." Marcos introduced me. "And Maya this is Liam King. He's a good friend of us." He said. Out of respect I smiled at him to which he smiled back and tried not to blush again because how gorgeous his smile was! 'Control your hormones Maya!' I scolded myself mentally.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Maya." Liam said with that smirk like smile on his face.

"So, what brought you here?" Enzo asked him. "Oh nothing important. Just something business related." Liam replied nonchalantly.

"I heard you guys arguing over something what was it?" As Liam asked that I tried to just get away from there without being noticed.

"Oh yes! Thanks for reminding. We almost forgot that!" As Marcos said that I sighed in frustration.

"We were actually arguing over who was more handsome among us." Marcelo then explained him everything. When Marcelo finished Liam smirked at me and I didn't know why but I felt like as if something fishy was going on in his mind.

"Well in that case you've now two more candidates." Liam said. "Now out of all of us...." As he said that he gestured towards all of them including Massimo. "who do you think is more handsome?" All of their eyes including Massimo's fell on me.

"That's not fare." Enzo said all of a sudden. "I mean I was confident that she'd say my name because she's my tesoro but now since you've added Massimo's name as well." I glared at Enzo because I knew what he was about to say. "I know she's going to take his name since he's more handsome for her. Actually the only handsome man would be right thing to to say." He didn't just say that!

My mouth was agape opened as I looked at the person I thought of as a brother with shock/surprise/anger/bewilderment. 'I'm going to kill him! Even if he's like a brother to me and is maybe like twice my size!' A deep husky chuckle took me out of the trance. My eyes landed on the owner of the chuckle and I found him looking at me with a smirk. To say my mouth was red from embarrassment would be an understatement. 'What does he find so funny in this?' I thought as I looked at Massimo's face.

"Is that so?" Liam then said. Now all of them were looking at me with amazement. 'Ya they're having fun time in embarrassing a poor little girl!'

Before they could embarrass me even more god saved me as I heard Martha's voice. "What's going - Oh mio dio! Liam mio ragazzo!" The cheerfulness in her voice made it clear that she knew him as well. If Martha also knew him then he must've been a really close friend to Massimo.