28. *She Looks Like Me?*

Start from the beginning

"Um ya I did, why? What happened?" If I had known what was their intention behind asking that I wouldn't have gave it much importance.

"Oh nothing just making sure that you did sleep well." Marcelo said with a smile which looked a little funny to me.

"Well ofcourse she had a goodnight sleep I mean big brother was with her after all." And as Marcos said that I choked on my yummy pancake.

I coughed as I sipped on my glass of juice in order to get rid of the pancake stuck in my throat. As my coughing died down I looked up at them and they all were looking at me as if I had a map to a missing treasure. I cleared my throat as I shift uncomfortably in my seat. "What? You thought we didn't know about big brother not coming out of your room after we left you both?" Marcos said with a smirk on his face.

"You and Massimo slept together in your room?" I blushed profusely at what Enzo said. 'Jeez! It came out so different when he said it like that.' I thought in mind.

"We didn't sleep together!" I felt my cheeks getting hot as I myself said it out loud. "I-I was just a litte scared so I asked him to stay." I exclaimed. "And he slept on the couch." I added.

"Still, you two spent a night together in a room." Marcelo teased.

"Oh shut up you all! Stop teasing her." Martha said to which I smiled at her. "So what if they spent a night together in a room? She said that she was scared and asked him to stay. Massimo obviously couldn't say no to her. He cares for her after all." I felt butterflies in my tummy at what she said in the end.

"It was nothing." I said to Martha. "I was just a little scared to sleep all alone and so I asked him to stay but he left when I fell asleep. He basically didn't stay there for the whole night." I exclaimed. Yes, I knew that he didn't stay for the whole night because in the early hours of the morning when I woke up I saw the couch empty and it didn't look like as if someone had slept on it. Although he did stay until I fell asleep but I still low-key felt a little hurt that he didn't stay for the whole night.

****

Later that day I spent most of my time by either gossiping with Martha & Gabrielle or with the twin brothers. Enzo had gone out as he was called by Massimo related to their business work. It was now 6 pm. I was just wandering around when I saw an envelope laying on the ground. Usually I wasn't a person to check out unknown things and since it wasn't my house the envelope had nothing to do with me. But I still felt like picking it up and seeing what was inside.

I looked around and saw none of Massimo's men there so I carefully bended down and picked the envelope from the ground. It was a normal looking white envelope. As I examined it I saw something written on it but to my dismay it wasn't in English. I didn't know if I should opened it or not. I decided to open it as curiosity got the best out of me.

I carefully tore the envelope and as I opened it some set of photographs fell on the floor along with some sort of letter. As I was about to pick the contents of envelope I halted as my eyes landed on the photographs scattered on the ground. I blinked as I tried to see if it was really what I was seeing and surely it was! With now trembling hands I picked the photographs and saw myself in them?

They were my photographs. It was me in those photographs. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked through the photographs. It was me but I didn't remember clicking those photos. When I looked clearly I realised that I looked slightly different in them. It was as if the photos were of mine but at the same time it wasn't me. My eyes widened a little as I realised that it wasn't really me!