Chapter 69: Sooner or Later

HARRY POV

I could barely see straight as I drove to that prick Zayn's house. I can't believe what Anna told me at home. I honestly knew that he made a move on her before but drugging her with tea is a new low. He knows that I don't fuck around when it comes to that type of shit. I thought he'd discover that after the Louis situation.

Who knows what was going on inside his brain when he saw her vulnerable like that. What if he touched her? The thought of Zayn's hands-on Anna made my head boil. I gripped the steering wheel and drove faster. I guess I have to teach him the same lesson I taught Louis.

I drove up fast into Zayn's yard. I saw his car parked in the driveway. I quickly got out of the car and walked up to the porch. I didn't bother to knock as I took my foot and slammed the bottom of it against the door.

I did this three times before the door finally flung open. I was breathing heavily as I looked around. I shut the door so that no one could hear me beat the shit out of this prick. My target came rushing out of his room with a confused look on his face.

"Harry, what the hell? Why the fuck did you-"

Before he could say anything else I ran up and swung punching him in the face. He stumbled back and fell against the floor. He held his nose and looked down.

"Harry, What the fuck! My fucking nose mate! What's your problem?" He spat out some blood on the floor.

"You know damn well what my problem is," I growled before walking over to him.

Zayn stood up and pushed me. "Get the fuck out of my house," Zayn demanded.

I swung my fist and struck him in the face again. This time I hit his mouth. He bent down a spat out more blood.

"She doesn't belong to you, Harry. You can't tell her who to talk to. She's not yours."

"Bullshit" I spat. "You fucking drugged her you prick."

I did another punch. This one was just below his eye. Zayn fell back on the couch. I could tell he was getting angry with me.

"That was a fucking accident!" He yelled.

He jumped up and struck me on my face. I turned away due to the impact. I touched my face and felt a small cut on my cheek.

This fucking prick.

Soon we were both throwing punches back and forth. I grabbed Zayn by his shirt and threw him across the table, knocking down all of his knickknacks and mugs. The sound of glass crashing to the floor. I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him to the ground.

"You made a move on her, didn't you? Don't fucking lie to me!" I yelled.

Zayn looked up at me and spat out more blood.

"We kissed that night after you ditched her in school that day. The day you called me to see where she was. She was here with me and we kissed. Not forced or anything. On her own free fucking will."

He smirked. "But that upsets you doesn't it? It makes you angry that I didn't manipulate her like you had to. You're even worse than Louis." he taunted.

Before I could even think, I was over Zayn punching him in the face. I was blind with fury as I kept punching and punching and punching. Rage took over my whole body as I let all of my emotions out.

By the time I realized what was happening the damage had already taken its course. I stopped punching and looked at Zayn. He was laying with his eyes shut. I couldn't tell if he was breathing or not. I panicked and stood up quickly.