Chapter 59: Childish

WARNING: SMUT AND SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. 18 YEARS OR OLDER! (If not, that's on you). VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

The next day I woke up and got dressed for school. I kept replaying what happened last night in my head. Harry is so... annoying but intriguing at the same time. It's like I hate him but I also can't stay away from him.

After I finished getting dressed I pulled out my phone to text Zayn. I was looking forward to him driving me to school today because quite frankly I didn't feel like walking. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to see about my foot. Hopefully, I'll be getting this annoying cast-off pretty soon. That'd make me feel one hundred times better. Plus it'd be easier to get dressed in the morning.

Just as I was about to type, Harry swung open my door. This made me jump and drop my phone. 

"Geez Harry, do you ever knock?" I yelled. He stared at me with a blank expression. 

"Are you ready yet?" he asked. 

I looked at him confused. "What?"

"I said, are you ready yet? I'm driving you to school." He said annoyed.

"Wait, you're going to school too?" I asked in shock. He looked at me with an annoyed and impatient expression. 

"Yeah, now are you ready or not because I'm about to leave."

"I already have a ride to school," I stated.

"If that ride is Zayn then no you don't. We've talked about this yesterday." 

I scoffed. "What do you mean we talked about this yesterday? I said that I'm going with Zayn." I protested. 

"Anna, this is not up for debate. Get up and let's go," he demanded in a low tone.

I glared at him. "You don't scare me, Harry. I'll ride with whoever I want."

Before I could say anything else Harry walked into my room and scooped me up over his shoulder and grabbed my backpack from the floor. 

"Harry! ugh, I'm not doing this today. Put me down! Just because you're bigger than me, doesn't mean that you can just pick me up and make me do whatever you want me to!"

He ignored my protests and proceeded to carry me downstairs. I continued to kick and hit his back as he carried me. He grabbed his keys and backpack as well and headed out the door. He then started walking towards his car. "Harrryyyy!!!" I screamed as he continued to carry me.

"Will you please stop that! You're acting like a child. That's why I'm carrying you like one." He said.

I continued to punch his back and kick in an attempt to protest. He walked over to the passenger's side and placed me in the seat while putting the seatbelt on. When He closed the door I tried to open it but it wouldn't open. Child's lock? Seriously?

He got in on his side and placed our backpacks in the backseat. He then started the car. "I don't get why you're so upset. I thought you'd be happy to ride with me to school on my first day back." He laughed.

I sat in silence and my arms crossed while looking out the window. "Whatever, let's just go to school so that I can get this stupid car ride over with." 

He found my attitude amusing. He just chuckled at my statement and drove away from our house. 

When we passed by Nina's house I couldn't help but look out the window. at it. Harry noticed. 

"What's with you and that Nanna girl? What, you guys had a fight or something?" he questioned. 

"I don't want to talk about it." I dismissed. For once he obeyed my wishes and didn't comment about it any further.